Nightsister HAAT Phase 4 Solo

Replies

• Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to Arena and Character Strategy
  • Great vid !
  • Very nice. Love the NS - G12 Talzin is a beastly elite character.

I wish the rampage buffs carried over in TBs, it'd be a slam dunk zeta. Seeing it on full display here is impressive.
  • great video.

question: can this work w/ acolyte instead of initiate and do you need a 5th NS or would some other toon work?

I have a zeta MT (lead/special), ventress (zeta rampage), old daka (no zeta), all g12. my acolyte is 7* g12 also. my initiate and talia ar weak ... g7.

using a leia for the buffs as a 5th instead of talia or initiate would come to mind.

is daka zeta needed?
  • **** Ventress is a Killing machine
  • great video.

question: can this work w/ acolyte instead of initiate and do you need a 5th NS or would some other toon work?

I have a zeta MT (lead/special), ventress (zeta rampage), old daka (no zeta), all g12. my acolyte is 7* g12 also. my initiate and talia ar weak ... g7.

using a leia for the buffs as a 5th instead of talia or initiate would come to mind.

is daka zeta needed?

Being weak is absolutely fine. I wish my Talia was weaker so she would die quicker. My initiate in the video was only G7, so that is absolutely fine. I did not have a zeta on Daka. Daka isn’t even necessary at all. As for subbing in other non NS, I’m not sure. I can’t see any way it would work as well, but it doesn’t necessary have to in P4. I still had 4 on the enrage timer and that was a poor run. So I could definitely see other combinations working.
  • How does the air strike not affect the toons? Usually it takes out my whole squad.
  • Tothebar wrote: »
    How does the air strike not affect the toons? Usually it takes out my whole squad.

It does massive damage against unbuffed allies. This is why Initiate is a must, because she gives crit chance up for 3 turns.
    How does the air strike not affect the toons? Usually it takes out my whole squad.

It does massive damage against unbuffed allies. This is why Initiate is a must, because she gives crit chance up for 3 turns.

that is why I was thinking of leia in for talia and acolyte in for initiate. Leia provides group buff so everybody does not die, acolyte (mine) is well geared at g12 and can help w/ dps. but if the point is to have 2 toons die repeatedly to get basically all the dps from ventress, then I could see why it would be better to have initiate.

I could also see a team with MT (l), zVentress, OD, initiate and r2/leia/z raid han as 5th slot to give a gaurantee buff to survive the air strike

that is why I was thinking of leia in for talia and acolyte in for initiate. Leia provides group buff so everybody does not die, acolyte (mine) is well geared at g12 and can help w/ dps. but if the point is to have 2 toons die repeatedly to get basically all the dps from ventress, then I could see why it would be better to have initiate.

I could also see a team with MT (l), zVentress, OD, initiate and r2/leia/z raid han as 5th slot to give a gaurantee buff to survive the air strike

My Acolyte is also G12, but it was better to leave her out. I want her spot to die, and Acolyte is impossible to kill without waiting on the top turret. NS can only be revived every other turn, so if you only have 1 die you aren’t getting a Rex/assist/death on every basic. It’s closer to every other. That’s a lot of missed offense. Same with subbing out intimate for someone else. They won’t call assists, so you lose almost 1/3 of your assists.

• okay. cool. so use crappy talia and initiate to force the dps to go through asaj.
  • @Bulldog1205

so I tried this, only got 30 %.

my problem seems to be my ventress/mt/OD are modded for my arena. I luckily kept talia at lvl 72 so she dies. but OD wont die. also, my acolytes has some speed, but having trouble making sure she takes enough turns to get ready to reset her special to rebuff during the topple. my ventress is 191 speed (+ 87), my initiate is 173 (+61)

I also was having trouble of accidently killing a side turret or B2 w/ a basic

I burned a few rounds trying to get OD to die, even removed all of her mods. I guess I could try to get OD's mods on acolyte.

it seems during the first round to let the main turret kill somebody?

and then basically you need ventress to be able to take out the side turrets and the b2 w/ her special (and dont use her special until strong enough to do that ?). do you know about how hard my ventress needs to hit on basic to be able to kill the b2 w/ the special?
  • JFH
    3 posts Member
    I could not see who you used as lead, Ventress or MT? And was it a zeta lead?

Thanks!
  • JFH
    3 posts Member
    Who did you use for the lead? Thanks.
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    JFH wrote: »
    Who did you use for the lead? Thanks.

This is old but, talzin lead.. you know, the reviving nightsisters with her leadership zetad
  • I just ran Ventress (lead), Leia, Ahsoka, Fulcrum and Chirrut and did 2.5 million. She wipes out everybody after three stacks and Leia and Chirr provide buffs. Fulcrum is great taking buffs and landing like ten hits. I could sub regular Ahsoka for say a Han or another NS they just don't hit as heavy as my Ahsoka.
  • Regular AAT raid btw....Not HAAT.