Guild strategy

Hi everyone,

My guild has just started doing heroic rancor raids. The problem is we are clearing it within an hour or two so not everyone is getting to participate. It takes us a few days to earn enough to do them so it is creating problems. Any ideas on a strategy that will be fair? A specific time every week has been tried. Thanks

Replies

• Launch it at guild refresh so everyone knows the same time.
    0 damage for the next 24 hours.
    then free for all.
    this way everyone knows the start time, everyone has 24 hours to post their 0 score, then everyone has the chance to attack after the 24 hours.
    everyone has a chance of rewards wether they get to attack or not due to the 24 hour 0 damage.
    to do 0 damage enter with your weakest 7* toon and do not hit the pig in the middle, they will kill you and your score recorded....
    it is the best strategy i have seen or heard about so far and works well
  • Thank you. Someone had mentioned it but I didn't fully understand. Appreciate it. Anything else that works for you guys?
  • Depending on your guild for farming Han if the majority needs them give them 30mins or a hour then let your big guns finish ....... lots of different ways but make the best choice that doesn’t bore your heavy hitters but keeps people interested in trying too do better in the Rancor. Way easier said then done.
  • A common approach is to launch the Rancor raid but not allow anyone to cause damage to the Rancor for the first 24 hours.
    During that period, everyone is allowed and indeed encouraged to load a character (a single, low level, non-counter-attack character) into the raid and get a hit in on one of the Gamorrean Guards minions (not the central one). Or even just die without getting a hit in. This effectively registers them to receive raid rewards - they'll appear on the score board with zero damage.
    It's very important they don't hit the central guard as this will actually register a score, meaning it won't be a level playing field when the raid goes live.
    24 hours later, the raid goes live, everyone goes free for all, it's over in 1-2 hours as you said, but crucially anyone who wasn't able to load in and get any damage done still gets rewarded due to their zero damage registration.
  • Is there a guild I can join??? Last 3 guilds I’ve joined they kick me out. You’re all a bunch of **** pussies
  • Drew102379 wrote: »
    Is there a guild I can join??? Last 3 guilds I’ve joined they kick me out. You’re all a bunch of **** pussies

Guilds are generally pretty welcoming. If you've been kicked out of three in a row, I'd take a look in the mirror (and based on the last part of your comment, maybe you'll find something there that would help explain why you got the boot).