Curious on Vets Tag

Why aren’t the veterans (Han and Chewy) not tagged as Resistance, they were in the same position against the First Order as Rey Scavenger and Finn

Replies

• Not to mention they were as much resistance there as sthan and old Ben were rebels.
  • Resistance sounds right.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • I know you all work for EA and they wanted you to start this thread so when they change the tag to resistance they can say people were asking for it!!!!
  • Don’t worry EA most people are farming them
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

The devs have stated they give the tags to people as they would identify themselves at that time.

If this is the time when they first got the Millennium Falcon back, I would say they probably would not have identified themselves as resistance.

But this >>
    Tromb2ch2 wrote: »
    Not to mention they were as much resistance there as sthan and old Ben were rebels.

• THill80 wrote: »
    I know you all work for EA and they wanted you to start this thread so when they change the tag to resistance they can say people were asking for it!!!!

Um no, don’t work for EA, but why would this be a bad thing? I don’t have at 7 * yet, but it would be nice to get the benifits of Finn zeta, and B2, and R2