BF2 - Inferno Squadron

Atlas1
1713 posts Member
With the Kylo Ren BF2 promo, can we expect to see EA/CG introduce Iden Versio and perhaps a few other characters from the game to SWGOH? At a minimum, Iden Versio would be a great imperial toon to have.

Replies

• EA has already done an empire pass in the last six months, they’ll likely not do more for a little while. But I personally am in favor of more empire toons, plus this isn’t the only thread I’ve seen on this topic, maybe the devs will drop him as a fan favorite.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

I am hoping with the DS TB on the horizon that we will see more DS toons dropping and some faction solidification. We did see an empire pass, so I'm not as hopeful for more empire toons right away, but maybe FO.
  • EA has already done an empire pass in the last six months, they’ll likely not do more for a little while. But I personally am in favor of more empire toons, plus this isn’t the only thread I’ve seen on this topic, maybe the devs will drop him as a fan favorite.

Faction Passes have nothing to do with Character releases. Vet Han and Chewie are scoundrels, there has been no scoundrel pass, yet they were released. Faction pass includes the rework of past characters and sometimes the release of new ones, but new characters may be released without a faction pass.