What will revan require?

Planning ahead we know that there will be a large number of dark side toons released in the coming months to not only balance the two sides but also make dark tb more reasonable. Of the rumored dark side toons to be released, revan and snoke are my two most anticipated as sith need friends, i am hoping that revan will be the dark version of cls in that he will be extremely powerful with a very usefull leader ability which would bring balance to the arena and open up more options instead of only rebels.
With that said i want to be ready for him when the time comes and am curious what you all think will be the release method and what toons/team we will likely need if any.
And to any devs who read this, please make him atleast a legendary event or dark hero journey.

Replies

• Obviously if we get Revan, we'll need HK-47 and Darth Nihilus. Additionally, they would likely release other units from KOTR (I would have to assume some LS and some DS to represent the rise and fall of Revan and their duality within the force), which would make up the remaining requirements.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, if this happens how it's going to work is necroing old toons needing really high level gear. Want Revan? Get your droids up to g14 at least. Want to go to Mortis? Get Anni, Asoka, and GK to g15. The next Ventriss needs CUP at g15, too
  • If you are a new or non whale player, i recomend not lvling everyone to 85 right away, unless you plan to add them to your arena team its wasting credits, get them to 50ish so you can get them to purple gear. Same for raid gear, if you dont need the toon then dont waste raid gear that you dont have much of, and on that note save zetas for arena or if you really need them for a tb team or somthing so that when strong new toons come out you can be ready to gear and lvl them
  • Mithos wrote: »
    If you are a new or non whale player, i recomend not lvling everyone to 85 right away, unless you plan to add them to your arena team its wasting credits, get them to 50ish so you can get them to purple gear. Same for raid gear, if you dont need the toon then dont waste raid gear that you dont have much of, and on that note save zetas for arena or if you really need them for a tb team or somthing so that when strong new toons come out you can be ready to gear and lvl them

This is great advice if you have all the challenge mod open to tier 3. Otherwise you will be wasting time, credits and everything else to Level toons to get the required mods. Jaws Engineer, any use after crit challenge mods? Don’t see many Jedi on any PvP teams. No First Order in Arena.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Anyone have a crystal ball handy???

No one knows...
  • Obviously if we get Revan, we'll need HK-47 and Darth Nihilus. Additionally, they would likely release other units from KOTR (I would have to assume some LS and some DS to represent the rise and fall of Revan and their duality within the force), which would make up the remaining requirements.

Why DN? Revan was near his time (as kreia/traya was master to both) but they didn't have any interaction.