Voicing Some Characters Abilities

Now, I'm not sure if you even have a license for this or whatever. But being honest, this would be amazing; if some of the toons spoke during their attacks. We already have something similar to this- General Grievous and Emperor Palpatine both have a laugh, Pao says "Sa'kalla!", and BB-8 and R2-D2 have their iconic sounds (although that could be argued as not 'voiced').
Examples would be:
  • Han Solo- Never Tell Me the Odds- repeats the name of the attack
  • Admiral Ackbar- It's a Trap!- repeats the name of the attack
  • General Kenobi- The Negoiator- says "Hello There"
  • Grand Moff Tarkin- Ultimate Fire Power- says "You may fire when ready." immediately before the actual attack animation.
  • Churrit Imwe- As the Force Wills- repeats the name of the attack
  • Bohdi Rook- Intercept Transmission- says "We have the plans."
  • Darth Vader- Force Crush- says "I find your lack of faith disturbing." (I am aware that F Crush and F Choke are not the same)
  • Director Krennic- Death Trooper Assualt- says "Ready... aim... and FIRE!" in a similar manner to Tarkin.
  • Savage Oppress- Overpower- grunts loudly as he lands.
  • Kylo Ren (Unmasked)- Halt- breathes sharply as he uses this attack.
  • Captain Phasma- Victory March- says "On my command."
  • Asajj Ventress- Endless Wrath- screams loudly as she attacks.
  • Captain Han Solo- Search and Rescue- says "And I thought these things smelled bad on the outside."
  • Veteran Smuggler Han Solo- Can I try that?- repeats the name of the attack prior to damage.
  • CC-2224 "Cody"- AT-TE Mass Driver Cannon- says "It will be done, my lord."
  • Kylo Ren- Outrage- says "Anything else?" after damage, but before returning to his spot on the 'field'.
  • Commander Luke Skywalker- Call to Action- says "You be more careful." after recovery.
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)- Mind Tricks- says "You don't need to see his identification."
  • Hermit Yoda- Strength Flows From the Force- says "You must feel the Force."
  • Darth Vader- throughout the battle, he can be heard breathing occasionally.

I understand that not all of these are actual words, but these would be really cool additions in my opinion. We don't even need all of them, and their mouths don't even have to move. This would just make the game and battles feel more "alive" and more appealing. Furthermore, these would not activate on 4x Speed, Auto mode, and if it was turned off in setting (Voice would be a different setting than other sounds).

What do you think?

Replies

• Like Emperor Palpatine can yell Unlimited Power when he does his AOE, and like on Phase 3 of ATT when the Rocket Trooper applies the locked buff on the B1’s the B1’s should say Roger Roger.