New Reward: Unlock Tutorial / Practice Mode (with Unlimited Source)

I would like to see when a player reach 85 Level and finish all LS / DS battles (Hard/Normal) + Cantina battles + Mod battle + Ship Battles etc. as a reward they can Unlock practice mode.

For Example:
- Reach 85 Level : Unlock the Practice Mode
only in Practice Mode:
- Activated toon can be practiced
- Finish LS / DS (Normal + Hard) nodes 3 Star: Reach Unlimited Gear in Practice Mode
- Finish Cantina Battle 3 Star: Unlock Unlimited Omega, Purple (ability MKIII) in practice mode
- Mod battle nods 3 Star: Unlock Unlimited Mods in practice mode
- Finish All Ship Challenge: Unlock Unlimited Zeta in practice mode

so we can see the Toon Powers, Durability, team combos, zeta difference live. and decide if the toon really deserve Zeta etc...

Replies

• would love a practice mode, or a mode that would allow me to face my guild, no rewards, just for fun. and to test with each other.
  • They should make a king of the hill mode for within your guild only where we can challenge eachother. I don't really care about rewards, just bragging rights is enough. This is something I think every member of my guild has asked for. We'd like to be able to challenge eachother just for fun.
  • I love the practice mode ideas put forth in OP. I would find acceptable and fun simply a practice with what you have deal, such as being able to challenge guildmates and defense teams they've set up.

And yes, please make it for no rewards. It would be an actual pure fun part of the game, or if there's any benefit, it would be due to strategizing how to use it for TW
  • I like the idea.

BUT, I highly doubt it would happen due to it would almost eliminate the need for those YouTube giants that has Test Accounts with EA.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • I'd love something along these lines for ships specifically. I'd like to be able to figure out the mechanics, capabilities and synergy of all my ships without having to rely on YouTube videos (which are fun to watch) and without having to waste an arena battle resulting in certain death. Something like a galactic war for ships would be amazing.
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    I like the idea.

BUT, I highly doubt it would happen due to it would almost eliminate the need for those YouTube giants that has Test Accounts with EA.

Why do we need them in the first place?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Test mode was acknowledged by the dev team in a pod cast a while back, they said it's on the table but was not being worked on at that time.