We need Commander Luke event again!! The game is boring!!

Quim
665 posts Member
Without Commander Luke Skywalker the game is being very boring. When CLS was launched I not had any chance to get him because I not had Old Ben, Farmboy Luke and Leia at 7 stars, neither R2D2, now all these characters are ready for the event but never is launched again.

The arena is very boring because I not have any chance to change my team, I have been using Wedge, Biggs, R2D2, Chirrut and Baze, I have changed it a little replacing Chirrut by Han Solo, today I tried put Leia as leader, but all the teams that I can do are easy to defeat in defense, I can stay at rank 21-50 all the day but I cannot be in the top. Maybe there is some General Kenobi teams that also are good, like GK, Barriss, Nihilus, Thrawn and Han Solo, but anyway easy to defeat in defense, so currently simply I'm playing 2 battles per day to get the omega and nothing more, because is very boring.

The Pit raid is annoying use teams without CLS, like Jyn teams, when everybody with CLS and Han Solo can solo all the raid in auto.

The AAT is very different with or without CLS, with CLS is possible solo P1 and make teams to solo P3, much more faster than using Zavage.

The only interesting thing in the game in this moment is the fleet arena where I can get rank 1 everyday and get 400 crystals, that with the 150 in the normal arena is 550, something good, also not very fun because I'm getting it with only 1 or 2 battles per day, but anyway without CLS the arena and raids are being boring so 75% of the game is boring without CLS, so would be nice if is launched again at the beginning of december or this game will not be fun again.