Add replays or the capability to watch LIVE

Other games that have a GvG structure have implemented the ability to watch replays or watch the matches LIVE. Since replays are not currently in the game, this is probably easier said than done, but would be extremely cool to watch these LIVE as the two guilds get down to the final battles.

Not to mention getting to see how well your defenses actually perform.

Replies

• Just add a stats screen for the enemy on TW begins... list opposing guild members... there defensive banners, offensive banners, and most importantly of all in each territory instead of making defeated teams disappear, put name or names of players who defeated them over the team... this info would outweigh playback and provide more feedback faster too.
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Just add a stats screen for the enemy on TW begins... list opposing guild members... there defensive banners, offensive banners, and most importantly of all in each territory instead of making defeated teams disappear, put name or names of players who defeated them over the team... this info would outweigh playback and provide more feedback faster too.

Im not saying that wouldnt have value, but Im more concerned about the fun factor on this comment. And I can tell when people attack, it shows me an attack is happening. But it would be so much more fun if I could open it up and watch it live, especially when its close to the end of the war and the score is tight.
  • But you would have to be glued to your phone the entire time... simply posting the stats and what team(s) defeated who will save time and data... not that replay would be neat, but a very small % would even be able to use it, even them have the time to use it.
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    But you would have to be glued to your phone the entire time... simply posting the stats and what team(s) defeated who will save time and data... not that replay would be neat, but a very small % would even be able to use it, even them have the time to use it.

I think youd be surprised...the top end players would enjoy this feature a lot (assuming it can be implemented). Other mobile games do this now and they are a hit. We all complain about defensive stats and not knowing what does or doesn't work. Being able to actually watch it solves that issue.

Even if you show the defeated teams in your scenario, I don't know which teams were used to beat them. I don't know if it was a close battle or a blowout.

No ones saying watch all 500 battles during the TW. But Id prob watch the end of it or any battles against my squads. As I said, other mobile games do this now, so I dont think the time issue is a valid concern. Its an option you have as the game to use or not. Its not required.

I know its unlikely this will ever happen but it would be a cool feature, thats all.
  • Yeah... but i wouldnt watch it... i just wanna know the stats... i dont need to watch it... been playing long enough to know how the battle will work out... the only benefit i see to watching it is the exact composition of the enemy team that defeated it.

Im not opposed to the idea. I just want to keep it simple.