Probably a Dumb Question about Gear

I just put a Mk 12 Armatek Medpac on my Commander Luke and did a happy dance over the additional 6,250 health ... and then noticed that Luke's health stat hasn't increased. What gives?

Replies

• Dok
    140 posts Member
    Well, either it did increase and you didn't notice, or it's a bug. Can't think of anything else. Not much help, I know lol
  • Happy dance jinxed it
  • Dok wrote: »
    Well, either it did increase and you didn't notice, or it's a bug. Can't think of anything else. Not much help, I know lol

^
  • skywhopper
    451 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Check swgoh.gg and see what it thinks the health stat on your CLS is... if it hasn't refreshed since you applied the gear it should show the old value.

Or, just check what the pre-mods number is. At g12 without the medpac or multi-tool, CLS has 18046 health.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Dok wrote: »

This is kinda it right here.
    skywhopper wrote: »
    Check swgoh.gg and see what it thinks the health stat on your CLS is... if it hasn't refreshed since you applied the gear it should show the old value.

Or, just check what the pre-mods number is. At g12 without the medpac or multi-tool, CLS has 18046 health.

This should help you figure it out.

Moved to correct sub forum
  • skywhopper wrote: »

Well, this is getting even more strange. When I look at my Commander Luke on SWGOH, it doesn't show that he has the Medpak gear. But he does...
  • Okay, I just restarted my phone, and now it's showing up! Got this wannabe Jedi up to 26,739 health now!