Rewards for doing beta

Are the people that tested the beta getting rewards for testing it or do we get nothing for are main account

Replies

• Options
    I hope we get to keep the upgrades we made during the beta and the crystals would be a nice little gift as well
  • Options
    Aint my fault they got crappy ios devices
  • Options
    They've already stated any upgrades made during the beta test would not be applied to the live account. So, that would indicate No.
  • Options
    I know that ....i mean we should at least get the zeta we won i know we dont get to keep crystals i had over 3million crystals on the beta dont expect them to let me keep those just want somethhing for the main account would be nice if not o well
  • Options
    You haven't posted any feedback but made 2 posts asking for rewards.
  • Options
    What i think has already been posted alot so whats the point into posting about the same thing over and over i seen nothing on my question which is why i asked it
  • Options
    The experience was the reward! :smile:
    Anyway, if any reward is given, probably they will drop to everyone and say thanks for the participation and help in the beta.

People with IOS device could get an android emulator, I tested the beta with Memu in my computer. That's not a show stopper.