Imperial Probe Droid- Kit Reveal

2Next

Replies

• Target lock, doe's it mean that most abilities will have target lock bonuses like in ship?
  • maxpayne99 wrote: »
    Target lock, doe's it mean that most abilities will have target lock bonuses like in ship?

Nope, target lock is a very specific debuff in squad. We might see some synergy from toons later, like from other droids or pilot characters, but for now it only does what's listed.
  • So when can we expect this new addition to the empire class to be rolled out?
  • Time to bring back the rex lead...

Rex is doomed now that the Empire has 2 buff dispellers
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    Time to bring back the rex lead...

Rex is doomed now that the Empire has 2 buff dispellers

And this dispeller isn't an actual attack :) So no bonus TM for the opposing team
  • Perfxion wrote: »
    How does his self destruct work via raids? Because it would become the most useless toon in a raid if it doesn't do a couple million in damage.
    I’m sure it will work like other massive damage effects and deal 99,999 damage. Which is great if you’re someone who is only putting up an average of 100k anyways. If you can deal. Few million, you’re better off with someone who complements your squad better than this guy. Unless he complements your squad perfectly... then... use him, but don’t self destruct unless he’s on his way out anyways.
  • Woodroward: if you call him IPod, then he’s an acronym. A stupid, horrible, overpriced acronym.
  • Perfxion wrote: »
    How does his self destruct work via raids? Because it would become the most useless toon in a raid if it doesn't do a couple million in damage.

If it did a couple million in damage for raids that would be the most OP thing ever. Ever more OP, than, dare i say, CLS. Not every character is designed for raids. This character is designed for arena and he will do a great job at that.
  • If "massive" damage is like instant kill 99999 damage.... Its the CLS killer.
  • JKRevan wrote: »
    If "massive" damage is like instant kill 99999 damage.... Its the CLS killer.

It is :)
  • What are the recommended mods for this character?
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • aclbosox wrote: »
    What are the recommended mods for this character?

4 x HE mods
    2 x Incendiary mods
  • I hope this Combination will work.
    Palpatine use healt still,
    Thrawn use tm change
    imperial probe droid use self destruct.

Bye Bye CLS or Kenobi :)
  • TuncBlack wrote: »
    I hope this Combination will work.
    Palpatine use healt still,
    Thrawn use tm change
    imperial probe droid use self destruct.

Bye Bye CLS or Kenobi :)

That should work, I faced a team with GK, Barriss, Talzin, R2 and CLS. Talzin used her special and inflicted plague on the probe so it took health based damage and I was able to annihilate Barriss on IPD's first turn.
  • aclbosox wrote: »
    What are the recommended mods for this character?

4 x HE mods
    2 x Incendiary mods

With WP Primaries and Shrapnel secondaries.
  • I got it and it's amazing.
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    IPD needs a slight fix, his self destruct isn’t good enough, I spent money to unlock him at launch, slowly geared him up, to where he is now, g11 6* , he’s almost g12 7* I’m short of 20 shards...

Anyway he does 99,999 damage.. that’s not enough to kill a tank, Sion, Sith Trooper today both survived the attack, so it’s a useless toon, what’s the point on having a droid that blows up and doesn’t give an advantage ?..

Please increase damage to 120k+
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Necro the thread to basically say 'I invested money/time in IPD, thus it should blow up everything and everyone from full to zero'?

Utilize it situationally/strategically like Savage Opress.

Focus a high priority toon down some and press the button - 'boom'. Fair trade.

Edit; Although I agree as the game moves forward and power creeps are made, skills such as this could/should be adjusted to properly reflect and stay competitive against those power creeps. I just don't agree that money/time invest via the player are good selling points towards that proposal.

However, the problem with these power creeps is that all previous toons don't receive the same adjusted treatment. They just keep falling more behind and become neglected toons except for a random placeholder paperweight squad for TW.
    Post edited by Turvantus on