So much love for dark side users in DS TB

Hey guys, I know many of you are waiting with frustration the new DS TB coming in the near future. But how do you image it? I'll express my ideas and I hope many of you will join me and tell devs what do we want.

I would like to have DS TB similar to light side but with some improvements and new features. A TB store should contain shards of very rare toons (Nihilus, Shoretrooper, Krennic, General Veers). I would like to see TB on Scariff with bonuses for Empire. I expect more fleet combats and maybe fleet special missions. And for this DARK SIDE TB to come devs should release a bit more dark side characters. Not a bit! A lot of!

Guys how do you think?

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I have heard they are working on adding a bunch of new dark side characters in preparation for it. I'd like to see Geonosia, though there are a few good options they could do. Currently in light-side it is the same battle over and over with randomness on which snow and stormtroopers you are fighting. I'd like to see better variety between the phases, rather than the same battle with just a boost in enemy strength as the phases increase. A boost in rewards would be great as currently they are far below the effort put in. If we didn't get challenge gear that we had hundreds or thousands of already then that would help, and I don't think my guild has ever seen a full piece yet (currently a 41* guild)
  • My dream for DS TB: No waves!

Make every battle a single battle to the death (like in squad arena). All else similar to LS TB, i.e. every phase have several platoons to fill out and battles to be done - and once you've used a toon it's no longer available. That would force us to be creative with our team compositions, which I do like with LS TB. But it would do so without the tediousness of the six wave battles we currently have. I just don't enjoy facing the same set of stormtroopers over and over and over again. Everyone enjoys squad arena - why not build on that? :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • My dream for DS TB: No waves!

Make every battle a single battle to the death (like in squad arena). All else similar to LS TB, i.e. every phase have several platoons to fill out and battles to be done - and once you've used a toon it's no longer available. That would force us to be creative with our team compositions, which I do like with LS TB. But it would do so without the tediousness of the six wave battles we currently have. I just don't enjoy facing the same set of stormtroopers over and over and over again. Everyone enjoys squad arena - why not build on that? :)

You are gonna love Territory Wars.