Ideas that could enhance the game

I was thinking, the games good but we could take it to a whole new level. They could look tot he fans and see what characters they want added to the game or they could add fan created characters to the game. Im thinking, as I created my own group, i feel that it would be awesome if they asked fans for characters they created kits for and added them to the game with the player who created them getting them at max level, max gear and abilities. I feel that this would be a great addition to the already awesome game.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Not sure about the max toon give away, but it's an interesting concept.
  • At that point though, you could just make a meta demolishing, nearly invincible character and get it at max level, gear and ability and just win the game. Do you really think EA would do that without forcing you to spend serious $$$?
  • Almond1617 wrote: »
    At that point though, you could just make a meta demolishing, nearly invincible character and get it at max level, gear and ability and just win the game. Do you really think EA would do that without forcing you to spend serious $$$?

I see your point. But perhaps the person who created them gets them unlocked at leval one, lowest star level, no gear, no mats, just plain character unlock and them has to wait until thier f2p or pay for packs
  • That would be fair.
    At that point though, you could just make a meta demolishing, nearly invincible character and get it at max level, gear and ability and just win the game. Do you really think EA would do that without forcing you to spend serious $$$?

EA wouldn't select a character like that to make so I don't think this would be an issue

EA wouldn't select a character like that to make so I don't think this would be an issue

If someone did, EA would make money as every one would want the character(s) to be number one in Arena.