Suggested functionality to “post zero”

For raids, I’m not sure why everyone in the guild doesn’t just automatically get rewards considering that your raid tickets count even if you don’t (or can’t because of star level) participate. Since this has been suggested multiple times but never implemented, then I would suggest in it’s place...

Create a new button in the raid screen that you have to affimatively press which then posts a zero. This saves the time and hassle of picking a sacrificial toon then painstakingly making sure that you don’t post any damage. The button could be replaced with a message like “You need at least one seven star character to participate in this raid” if you don’t meet the rarity requirements. It can even link to the store to buy packs to level up characters.

Replies

• Options
    For raids, I’m not sure why everyone in the guild doesn’t just automatically get rewards considering that your raid tickets count even if you don’t (or can’t because of star level) participate. Since this has been suggested multiple times but never implemented, then I would suggest in it’s place...

Create a new button in the raid screen that you have to affimatively press which then posts a zero. This saves the time and hassle of picking a sacrificial toon then painstakingly making sure that you don’t post any damage. The button could be replaced with a message like “You need at least one seven star character to participate in this raid” if you don’t meet the rarity requirements. It can even link to the store to buy packs to level up characters.

I honestly don't think they want to acknowledge what guilds have to do with the raids. The system was broken pretty fast, a few patches were thrown on the raid itself, but it was essentially meaningless. So long as poor Nute doesn't dare raise his head to be useful for anything, it's all WAI....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    +1

They essentially just implemented this idea with the Guild Wars. It would not be difficult to add this starter page to raids as a Setup Phase to Sign In, then raid opens up for anyone to do damage after everyone signed in has a posted 0.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne