Looking for Whippo from Ewoking Tall

Seriously, what's the point of hitting back within seconds so you can finish #22 instead of #28? Both pay 0 crystals. If you want to climb, then climb. If not, just stay out of the way.

I will now be hitting your super easy to beat fleet at every possible opportunity. Congratulations, you have made an enemy. The others in my Eastern payout fleet chat were already looking out for your inexplicable battle pattern. If they decide to follow suit, good luck.

Replies

• LOL sorry for the late response. Firstly I definitely didn’t mean to **** you off or “make an enemy” haha. I’m trying to remember what instance you are talking about. It was probably around the time I first unlocked chimera and was a little more active in fleet arena to see if I could actually even reach TOP 20. I’m usually still at work at my payout time, sometimes I get out early and squeeze in a few extra battles a few minutes after payout simply because thats the time I carved out to sit down and play. Lots of times I won’t be able to play much the next day so I maybe try to climb higher at weird times? Sorry for **** you and the others off with my “inexplicable battle pattern”. I just don’t always have an opportunity to play when it is considered appropriate.
  • Hey Whippo nice snipe tonight. We started a rivals shard chat on line. No cooperation just to talk smack to each other. Everyone wants you to join. My line Id is Mistborn2334
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Whippo wrote: »
    LOL sorry for the late response. Firstly I definitely didn’t mean to **** you off or “make an enemy” haha. I’m trying to remember what instance you are talking about. It was probably around the time I first unlocked chimera and was a little more active in fleet arena to see if I could actually even reach TOP 20. I’m usually still at work at my payout time, sometimes I get out early and squeeze in a few extra battles a few minutes after payout simply because thats the time I carved out to sit down and play. Lots of times I won’t be able to play much the next day so I maybe try to climb higher at weird times? Sorry for **** you and the others off with my “inexplicable battle pattern”. I just don’t always have an opportunity to play when it is considered appropriate.

No worries. I'm always at work during payout. Extra frustrating when I actually get to climb and then get hindered by someone who isn't, or doesn't seem to be. No focused attacks came your way, don't sweat it.