Multiple Servers?

Hello everyone in the SWGoH Community, nice to meet you all.
My in game name is HanSkywalker and this is my first post.

I'm writing this post because I read in one of the threads here about there being more than one server for this game. Is this true? If so, how many servers are there and how do I check what server I'm in?

Thank you!

Replies

• There are quite a lot of servers. They each probably have about 5,000 people in them (rough estimate), although there could be more because people may download this game then never touch it again. There isn't really any way to distinguish your server from another besides looking at the top players in it.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Welcome to the forum Han Skywalker! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

From what I read they roll out a new server for every 20, 000 people. If 5 million people already downloaded this then it works out to be 250 different servers/shards.
  • Thank you brinau and Reyia for your inputs. I see now. So it is possible that I might not be in the same pool as some of the players on the forum. I know with so many registered players in this game, there has to be in-actives that just occupy a seat in a server, does anyone think the developers will reshuffle players to make the server more competitive?
  • I see threads here & there asking "who else is in my server?". How does one even check that? I poked around in the Settings and it's not shown.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta