TW Feedback

Overall, I found this mode to be fun (infinitely more so than TB). It is not a huge time sink, allows us to truly use our entire rosters, and gives decent rewards. I like that it feels the way tournaments did initially, where you had to think about what team you could use to beat another team, while not depleting your roster. I was also pleased to see that the two guilds we fought did not just put up a wall of GK/zBarriss teams (though there were several).

I think the biggest issue is the scoring. Once your guild hits a certain GP, you are basically guaranteed to clear the other map, and you are likely to be paired up against a guild that can do the same to you. This will 100% of the time result in a tie. To fix, I would suggest some slight point tweaks. The simplest adjustment would probably be to add some points for defensive wins, but it might be better to do something similar to tournaments, where you gain points for how many you kill and lose points for how many of your team die.

Lastly, I love that this was opened up ahead of time as an open beta for the playerbase at large, and I wish all big game changes would be subject to this treatment in the future.