We are not ready for the dark side tb yet

Prev1
Edward
651 posts Member
edited November 2017
All this time, light side have been our main focus and they still are, we throw all the hard earned gear at them and there are a lot more to do. How many of us have Phoenix, Rogue One and two more light side squads at full capacity for light side tb? Not to mention CLS, ROLO and CHS.

There is only one guild which has achieved 45* in light side tb, releasing dark side early will further increase the gap between guilds and players, rich get richer, poor get poorer.

Btw, here is what I have prepared for dark side tb and I believe they need a few months to gear, all are 7* or have enough shards to 7* except for Shoretrooper and IG 100.

oRRY90q.png

gkQbIcJ.png

Post edited by Edward on

Replies

• Unless its lets difficult.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.

I can see your point but there is not too much info out there about what it will entail. My general thinking is that it will not be the same as LS TB, if it were it wouldn't have needed any real testing and would have just been released. I am also hoping they are learning from LS TB and putting some of this into DS TB.
  • Think about the players who don't have light side though, the ones that farm mostly dark side, they're more than ready. Some in my guild, including myself, are horrible in light side, but when dark side comes around we'll be the top players.
  • Of course we aren't ready. That's how they make money.
  • Think about the players who don't have light side though, the ones that farm mostly dark side, they're more than ready. Some in my guild, including myself, are horrible in light side, but when dark side comes around we'll be the top players.

You are right, but all this time we have been “instructed” and “forced” to focus mainly on light side, I don’t think there are many people who could ignore that kind of instructions, you will be kicked out for not doing combat missions or not earning ROLO shards and lose advantages in arena.
  • I so want ds tb to be empire centric like ls tb is rebel centric. But as more time goes on I think it’s going to be more mixed. So you will need Ns for a special mission, fo for a special mission maybe troopers as well. And when ds tb drops it’s great timing to drop the much awaited sep rework with jango and gg rework.
  • I so want ds tb to be empire centric like ls tb is rebel centric. But as more time goes on I think it’s going to be more mixed. So you will need Ns for a special mission, fo for a special mission maybe troopers as well. And when ds tb drops it’s great timing to drop the much awaited sep rework with jango and gg rework.

I want a Separatist rework before dark side tb, maybe even change the arena a bit to pull people back from CLS crazy.
  • Edward wrote: »
    I so want ds tb to be empire centric like ls tb is rebel centric. But as more time goes on I think it’s going to be more mixed. So you will need Ns for a special mission, fo for a special mission maybe troopers as well. And when ds tb drops it’s great timing to drop the much awaited sep rework with jango and gg rework.

I want a Separatist rework before dark side tb, maybe even change the arena a bit to pull people back from CLS crazy.

Arena is already starting to change with Ns. With cls returning “soon” it’s a sure sign that things will change again. I’ve always believed in you never want one toon to change everything but with new releases and events you kind of want it to nudge it a little bit each time. But it’s hard with a toon like cls cause he basically does all.

Side note: cool pic. Rebels has been enjoyable this season. Still hoping for Rukh and a ship to be released here with the tie defender.
  • We are ready been playing since the release.
  • We are ready been playing since the release.

New Rey is coming, light side will continue to thrive and let’s not forget Jedi Luke, even Master Jedi Luke, I certainly don’t have gear for dark side

I know I’m in the minority, because everyone wants to be able to complete everything right now, but I really want to see EVERY faction (with at least 5 characters) have a mission specifically for them. And I would like it to be designed so that you need 7*, G12 to be able to consistently defeat it each time (Id say average mods, so we aren’t expected to move those around all the time).

The reason for this is I want there to be a reason to work on every single faction. And actually take them all the way up to G12, not just like Phoenix that you can take to G9 and that’s all you need. It lets players work on the faction they WANT to work on.

I personally would love to have a Bounty Hunter team. They are some of my favorite characters and are fun to play. But there is literally no benefit to doing this. It would not help me accomplish anything in the game. If every single faction had their own mission then there would at least be some incentive to work on almost everyone.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    moved to correct sub forum.

I can see your point but there is not too much info out there about what it will entail. My general thinking is that it will not be the same as LS TB, if it were it wouldn't have needed any real testing and would have just been released. I am also hoping they are learning from LS TB and putting some of this into DS TB.

It’s coming and we are not ready. Now we need to farm and gear two more Light Side characters: Smugglers Han and Chewie.
  • Shenanigans052
    1681 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I'd say we aren't ready because ea isn't ready. Still haven't seen a TB go smoothly yet. Constantly have players be kicked out of battle and lose points
  • Part of the game. Not meant to be beat over night
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Im more than ready for it. I've always run DS. Its been a long time i was the one forced to farm toons i didnt care for, and finally it's the other way around. Deal with it like i did.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Im more than ready for it. I've always run DS. Its been a long time i was the one forced to farm toons i didnt care for, and finally it's the other way around. Deal with it like i did.

You sound a little noob, unless the majority in your guild are also ready, you still get minimum rewards for a week’s hard play, I bet they are not ready, hope you will enjoy your solitary dark side game:)

On the other hand, we will be ready for the new Rey and kick you out of the arena(:
    Post edited by Edward on
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2017

You sound like a really smart person, but unless the majority of your guild are also ready, you still get minimum rewards for a week’s hard play and I bet they are not, so good luck with your solitary dark side game.

Meanwhile, we will be ready for the OP new Rey and guess what she is highly likely a light side character :) and you can keep sulking about your dark side.
  • Fortunately a lot of my guild is in same boat as me. Lots of empire and fo arena squads. Sorry ds tb got ya down. And i wont sulk...i know how it works but just do what i like.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Fortunately a lot of my guild is in same boat as me. Lots of empire and fo arena squads. Sorry ds tb got ya down. And i wont sulk...i know how it works but just do what i like.

I’d say that’s really unfortunate cos we got new Rey coming next month, Jedi Luke near future, maybe even master Jedi Luke, ROLO and CHS are great too once maxed, I also need to get Han Solo to gear 12 cos he is great...light side has so much to do and they will be great help for arena and fleet battles. Right, light side has more ships too besides characters.

Tbh, I think dark side are doomed to fail because the best of them are already released in the game, maybe a few more will be coming but not much they could do.

Once you start to see Zombie, Spirit and Wampa you know dark side is nearly done, I know they are great and Night Sister is also on top of my Christmas list, especially Zombie and Talzin but it feels dark side is almost finished.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Fortunately a lot of my guild is in same boat as me. Lots of empire and fo arena squads. Sorry ds tb got ya down. And i wont sulk...i know how it works but just do what i like.

Actually that’s very unfortunate for your guild. Check your arena and you will see.
    Think about the players who don't have light side though, the ones that farm mostly dark side, they're more than ready. Some in my guild, including myself, are horrible in light side, but when dark side comes around we'll be the top players.

You are right, but all this time we have been “instructed” and “forced” to focus mainly on light side, I don’t think there are many people who could ignore that kind of instructions, you will be kicked out for not doing combat missions or not earning ROLO shards and lose advantages in arena.

I've neglected light side entirely and I'm an officer in my guild. We run only 15-16 stars in light side TB. We aren't jerks to our guild members for not wanting to farm something we won't use elsewhere
    Think about the players who don't have light side though, the ones that farm mostly dark side, they're more than ready. Some in my guild, including myself, are horrible in light side, but when dark side comes around we'll be the top players.

I've neglected light side entirely and I'm an officer in my guild. We run only 15-16 stars in light side TB. We aren't jerks to our guild members for not wanting to farm something we won't use elsewhere

CLS is great, ROLO and CHS are great too once maxed, Hermit Yoda might be needed for Jedi Luke. New Rey is coming next month so you will probably need Smuggler Han and Chewie both are great too once maxed. What do we get for dark side: Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid...Zombie and Talzin are great too but it seems the best of the dark side have already been released in the game, maybe a few more will be coming but it feels that their journey is about to end

Actually that’s very unfortunate for your guild. Check your arena and you will see.

Geez one thing doesnt go LS's way and you get so bitter. Good thing you didnt go DS, you couldn't handle it.
    Edward wrote: »

Geez one thing doesnt go LS's way and you get so bitter. Good thing you didnt go DS, you couldn't handle it.

Dark side is doomed to fail, we got new Rey next month, Jedi Luke near future, even master Jedi Luke; ROLO and CHS are also great once maxed, so are Smuggler Han and Chewie once they got Resistance tag. I really need to max Han Solo because he is great too.

What do dark side get: Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid...I think I will pass. Right, light side has more ships too besides characters:)

The best of the dark side have already been released in the game. Once you started to see Zombie, Spirit and Wampa you knew dark side’s journey is almost finished though I think Talzin and Zombie are great.

Dark side is doomed to fail, we got new Rey next month, Jedi Luke near future, even master Jedi Luke; ROLO and CHS are also great once maxed, so are Smuggler Han and Chewie once they got Resistance tag. I really need to max Han Solo because he is great too.

What do dark side get: Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid...I think I will pass. Right, light side has more ships too besides characters:)

The best of the dark side have already been released in the game. Once you started to see Zombie, Spirit and Wampa you knew dark side’s journey is almost finished though I think Talzin and Zombie are great.

I realize this. It's what ds players have been saying for months. My whole point is why anyone is crying when something goes our way just once....

I realize this. It's what ds players have been saying for months. My whole point is why anyone is crying when something goes our way just once....

All the major dark side characters from the movies and animations have already been released and reworked except some Separatists. I can’t think of one more that doesn’t. I honestly don’t think there is much to do for the dark side, maybe you will get Snoke in December, what else? Dark side even got DN from the comics.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    @CCyrilS Like I said, all the major dark side characters from the movies and animations have already been released and reworked except maybe a few Separatists, I honestly can’t think of one more that doesn’t. Dark side even got DN from the comic books, maybe Snoke in December, what else? There is really not much to do with the dark side.
  • Ok. So you dont like ds tb and some people do. I think thats about what we've established lol. Good luck either way!
    Ok. So you dont like ds tb and some people do. I think thats about what we've established lol. Good luck either way!

I like the dark side but I think it’s future is going to be darker and darker with all the op light side yet to release

Who said rey is a light side character?