Mighty Chlorians is recruiting

Jabba
1033 posts Member
Due too recent retirements we need to replace a few accounts for our 44star Tb guild. We also have a few openings throughout our other 6 guilds. 2.5 mil or above to be considered in our top guild. Discord is mandatory for guild plus 600 coins daily.

Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Don’t be shy come join the most fun guild in the galaxy we
    Filled one spot in MC1 now have 145 million GP still have room . So close to 45 stars maybe your account is the one that takes us over the top. Message me if any questions
  • I volunteer as tribute!
    Have 2.68 GP
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    RyanP wrote: »
    I volunteer as tribute!
    Have 2.68 GP

Hey Ryan I’m going message you a guest discord link it’s goor for 24 hrs . Pop in there and we can see if we work out for each other
  • Hey Jabba hows Mighty Chlorians?I dont know if you still remember me one of the memeber of main guild in Mighty Chlorians. You guys are relentless i can still see Aidan, Prana, Johnni and you still in top rank. I stop playing SWGOH last 2015 and back playing now. Its hard to catch now but i still slowly leveling up my main heroes.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Hey Bro I remember you are you sorted in a guild yet we have 7 guilds now I’m sure I can find you a spot if you need it
  • Msg me anytime bro. Also i cant find the discord channel For easy communication. If you have a vacant guild that do heroic raids every day or other day im happy to be there. Im now at 1.1m gp since i started again at 600k gp when i left the game 3 years ago. Im excited to play again because revan might come to the game and grand master luke skywalker.
  • Looking to talk to anyone , arena shard related (Same as Male’, Boomer, and TheCatuar

Looking for PO times so I don’t step on feet . Name is Nitephear and Discord is Nitephear #3076