How to best spend crystals after reaching level 85

Fr3d3ric_N3djam
2 posts Member
edited November 2017
Tomorrow I should hit level 85 (Yay!). For quite a while now I've been spending my crystals on three 50 crystal energy refreshes a day, farming toons and gear, with the occasional cantina energy refresh when I banked up enough. Once I hit level 85 experience won't be of any value to me, so I'm wondering if I should redirect my crystal spending. I fluctuate between the top 500 and the top 200 in Squad Arena with my Emperor Palpatine Empire squad, recently I've been breaking into the top 20 in Fleet Arena, and I complete the daily activities every day. Thoughts?

Edit: apologies if this is in the wrong subforum.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Save what you can, i would start with at least 100 a day. then every 2 weeks or sooner if you can get pieces of gear from the shop. this will help you fill up gear slots on the toons you want and need to help you develop.

I would also suggest if you are doing good in arena that a 50 refresh a day can usually help you push up to a better pay bracket, even if its a wash this may help you fall less and end up earning you more if you can get to a spot that pays more than 50 from your current position. This one is the more optional, and only you can know if its worth it due to how your shard is and where you sit. but this can have the best overall outcome if you can increase your uptake by 50 or even 100 from where you are now.

I would also plan on doing at least a 50 a day on energy as you will need to fill your 600 to stay in a good and active guild.
  • Still energy refreshes and raid gear are the best uses for crystals
  • Energy refreshes are still the best, many hard nodes that are very well worth farming. Cantina energy too, so that you can farm more mods.