Sith Buff in next update?

So currently I'm using a sith team with one healer. Sid, dooku, vader, maul and lumi. Right now its doing pretty good. 20,000+ Power around the 200 bracket for arena. Only reason why I'm using this team is because in my leadership board the top players are all using qui-gon as lead. That means they have at least have 2 or more jedi in there. And surprisingly Maul is actually getting some turns in. Also these are favorite characters lol. I have qui-gon, phasma, poe, fives and other characters all maxed with purple gear as well. But for now I'm enjoying the game with my favorites. Hoping the Sith get an update. I've read before that they will be buffed when yoda comes out and they were gonna nerf some jedi. And so far I've seen nothing yet. Any thoughts?

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Sith are fine. You need to diversify your team.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    Sith are fine. You need to diversify your team.

The team I'm working on consists of Qui-gon as lead, lumi, fives, rex and either dooku/sid/kylo. Dont know for the fifth one yet. When I use this team with Sid, it gets me to as low as rank #66. But thats with consistently refreshing my battles all the time.