Is Bane cannon?

If so please please please give him special ability Rule of Two. As long as you have only two sith on your squad they gain 50% damage and 50% health steal

Replies

• Technically yes. Bane is canon, alas his trilogy isnt. So very little information is known about him but being the creator of the rule of 2 survived.

I wouldnt really have health steal as their main mechanic though.
    1) Why would it synergise with non rule of 2 sith.
    2) When did Bane or Zannah s how health steal anyway?

I wouldve gone for stealth bonuses myself and this feats Banes goals
  • It's the fact there can be only two sith so the blanket buffs wouldn't apply. So like a chaze or wiggs but bane + 1. The buffs could be anything as long as they are as on par with chaze/wiggs or as OP as CLS
  • It is canon he appears in TCW
  • You could conceivably have bonuses which are shared with up to 1 other Sith.
    Or just 1 Sith per round.... think about how BB-8 shares his Secret Intel with himself plus 1 other character who doesn't yet have Secret Intel. You could utilise such a mechanic for Bane but restrict it to Sith and cap it at 1 extra Sith if you really wanted to (but I think 1 per round, like BB-8 would be a bit more logical for general gameplay)
  • Moved to Feedback/Characters.
  • Im all for a unique buff to a random sith (with a maximum of only sending to 1 sith at a time), would really give a cool mechanic to sith to rival yodas
  • I think it is canon.

if it is in story, it is ok
  • The problem is that his spirit is canon, meaning the man he used to be and how he fights (even for aesthetic reasons), what he used to look like is all unknown