Is there a plan for Ally Points?

With all the recent QoL changes and shifts to the functioning of the various shipments and stores it seems peculiar that Ally Points remain in their current form.

Is there a cohesive plan for what to do with them? Do they have a role to play in the overall game 2-years into the release?

Replies

• skywhopper
    451 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Cash them in. As an endgame player, I still enjoy getting the occasional full character which goes directly into shard shop currency and becomes good gear. The only thing I think they should do is to up some of the rewards--make all gear salvage possible to appear, and add potential crystal and bigger credit pulls.

But even without those changes, there's nothing wrong with the current system.
  • Options
    I have 1.65 million of them and I have to tap three times to spend 250 at a time. I’m not going to sit there and tap 20,000 times. They need to give us the ability to buy multiples. That’s what’s wrong with the current system.
  • Options
    Bronzium packs is the plan, but yes, they should allow you to sim/draw them 20 at a time or something.
  • Options
    Qhue wrote: »
    With all the recent QoL changes and shifts to the functioning of the various shipments and stores it seems peculiar that Ally Points remain in their current form.

Is there a cohesive plan for what to do with them? Do they have a role to play in the overall game 2-years into the release?
    You can buy bronzium packs with them
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    Bronzium packs is the plan, but yes, they should allow you to sim/draw them 20 at a time or something.

Another idea, since they seem determined not to do that, is to be able to buy a chromium pack for say 100,000 ally points
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I have 1.65 million of them and I have to tap three times to spend 250 at a time. I’m not going to sit there and tap 20,000 times. They need to give us the ability to buy multiples. That’s what’s wrong with the current system.

You don’t have to spend all million of them in one sitting. Do 10k a day if it’s that hard for you.

You only get 2500 a day. Just spend them and don’t let them build up next time. It’s not hard.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

You don’t have to spend all million of them in one sitting. Do 10k a day if it’s that hard for you.

You only get 2500 a day. Just spend them and don’t let them build up next time. It’s not hard.

Upvote
  • Options
    My guess is that the devs will solve this problem by waiting for it to go away, either by players chipping away at their mountain of ally points, giving up and ignoring the ally points, or by quitting.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    My guess is that the devs will solve this problem by waiting for it to go away, either by players chipping away at their mountain of ally points, giving up and ignoring the ally points, or by quitting.

Its not a problem. They're for bronzium packs and a good way to get shard shop currency. Not the devs fault some let them build up that much.
  • Options
    Before you get carpal tunnel or something, just do a quick search on Reddit or something. There’s a Super easy solution for Android users, and a not as easy solution for iOS users.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No plan has come forth since they got away from the tournaments.

Maybe one day, but I wouldn't hold my breath
  • Options

Why would u let them pile up like that? Also not that hard to tap a button I cleared 100,000 ( the most I let pile up) in one quarter of a football game I just tap I sat it on the chair arm didn't look and watch the game while tapping.