Optimal turn order for meta team...

CLS · Solo · GK · R2 · Thrawn
https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard

Replies

• CLS · Solo · GK · R2 · Thrawn

Ok you have a vanilla meta team, thats super easy to beat. Congrats.
  • You have a super boring take adding nothing of value, that's going to get you nowhere in life. Congrats.

• Most people prefer R2 to be the fastest so he can get smokescreen off.
  • Thrawn fastest. So you can decide whether you want to give your turn to someone else (like R2) or fracture a danger mvp on other team...
  • I’m facing a significant amount of Zolos, Thrawn will help me cleanse the Stun when I lose the dice roll. (Unless I lose the dice roll AND Thrawn is the one Stunned)
  • Lekrom1982 wrote: »
    Thrawn fastest. So you can decide whether you want to give your turn to someone else (like R2) or fracture a danger mvp on other team...

Only problem is R2 is a higher base speed, meaning he tends to be easier to get faster, so if you're trying to beat out others on your shard on speed, R2 is going to do it. Thrawn is not.
  • CLS · Solo · GK · R2 · Thrawn

He has a team capable of getting first in arena everyday. Congrats, indeed.
  • I use Old Ben over Thrawn now but I used to have this turn order/modding:
    1. Thrawn (282)
    2. R2 (280)
    3. Commander Luke (252)
    4. Zolo (220)
    5. General Kenobi (168) 33K Health 98k Protection

General Kenobi hardly ever gets to move due to being Stunned or Fractured or the recipient of a barrage of TMR attacks. So disregard his speed and just make him tanky as possible (Protection Arrow).

The above order is what I stuck with though and seemed to work best as far as turn order was concerned. Although R2 and Thrawn can be switched either way and probably work just as well. Just experiment with it a bit.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    CLS · Solo · GK · R2 · Thrawn

He has a team capable of getting first in arena everyday. Congrats, indeed.

So does everyone in the top 100, it's boring he adds nothing new to the game. Lol, I get #1 everyday and I eat CLS squads for breakfast.
  • Thank you all for some feedback. I switched up some modes and have Thrawn and R2 at 253 each. It did make a difference.

• I use Old Ben over Thrawn now but I used to have this turn order/modding:
    1. Thrawn (282)
    2. R2 (280)
    3. Commander Luke (252)
    4. Zolo (220)
    5. General Kenobi (168) 33K Health 98k Protection

General Kenobi hardly ever gets to move due to being Stunned or Fractured or the recipient of a barrage of TMR attacks. So disregard his speed and just make him tanky as possible (Protection Arrow).

The above order is what I stuck with though and seemed to work best as far as turn order was concerned. Although R2 and Thrawn can be switched either way and probably work just as well. Just experiment with it a bit.

Interesting. I still farm GK so have g12 Old Ben and use Thrawn with him, use Thrawn to give OldBen first turn for mind trick, R2 then stealths everyone else.