Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• TempestThree
    13 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    QRqhA7e.png
    @CG_Kozispoon Yeah, this is a little bit of overkill for a "just reached 85" account. On node 6. I was really looking forward to this GW table, and had hoped to get to auto it for fun (and record it), but... nah.

However, I am *really* pleased with UI updates in battles! Lots I'm enjoying already, and I'm looking forward to the GW update, but just need the timing on when that ships communicated more clearly.
  • QRqhA7e.png
    @CG_Kozispoon Yeah, this is a little bit of overkill for a "just reached 85" account. On node 6. I was really looking forward to this GW table, and had hoped to get to auto it for fun (and record it), but... nah.

However, I am *really* pleased with the changes to challenge timers and the buff/debuff displays! Lots I'm enjoying already, and I'm looking forward to the GW update, but just need the timing on when that ships communicated more clearly.

The full update hasn't gone live yet. Changes to GW aren't in place
  • The client restart is pushed back so forgive me for asking for confirmation.

For me, it is 6 hours to 23rd Nov.
  • I’m calling now. We won’t need either of these guys. This is all an ingenious plan by CG to get us to panic farm characters that aren’t even needed for anything.

Man I hope you're right

• <<DEV POST>>
    Hiya Holotable Heroes!

[*] We’ve dropped combat and special mission encounters from 6 waves to 4 waves.

Can we confirm that total points for a completed combat mission remains unchanged. Is there a change in the scale of difficulty?
    Special missions were only 3 waves previously?
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Nothing works. Game is frozen on downloading. Keeps claiming no connection to game server.

Edit: game just started working. Better fix those speed freaks in GW and Arena. Seeing unmodded 65 toons in GW with base speed of 210 and up and Arena is just ridiculous. Can’t even get a turn in.
    Post edited by ChickenFett139 on
  • +1
  • RefriedBeans79
    93 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Definitely nothing wrong with galactic nodes (sarcasm)
  • Edit: game just started working. Better fix those speed freaks in GW and Arena. Seeing unmodded 65 toons in GW with base speed of 210 and up and Arena is just ridiculous. Can’t even get a turn in.
    Uh oh, that sounds too much like a bug that crept in a month or two ago once already...

• Double drops are on 24/11 not 23/11

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • TurgonGW wrote: »
    Double drops are on 24/11 not 23/11

Still, it’s best to let us know what time it is going to start
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Mud wrote: »
    I can't get the update because google play says my device is not compatible with this version. Im using a samsung s7 edge.

Have you updated your OS? I'm still using my s5 and it's running fine.
  • Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Vet han and chewee in 16 energy node => ouch (a big kick in our face but well that was expected)
    Time saving features ? => lol is it a joke ???
    But what worries me the most (and i don't see anyone talking about this) is the mods gestion...We will (for most of players) have to swap mods between LS and DS characters and actually with the mod gestion we have ingame that's not acceptable...
  • I cannot start the game after update. What the hell is going on??
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Fahrius wrote: »
    I havent read it or there is no ticket counter fix yet?

Nope. Not yet. Keep creating spreadsheets for a mobile game. (Annoyance not directed at you)
  • Got some locks/crashes on ios too when the game was updating but, since then, everything seems fine.
  • Nope, still no go on two devices - sorry, @CG_Kozispoon it's time to eat crow and retract the update fast!
  • Edward wrote: »
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    Double drops are on 24/11 not 23/11

Still, it’s best to let us know what time it is going to start

I'm sure everyone will still have enough time to spend their accumulated Cantina energy and do 2x GW's - surely that won't take a full 24 hours ;) I don't see how knowing the start time will make any difference - just save your energy/gw etc until you see double drops live ^__^

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • So at 11 PM PST on 11/23/2017 which is reset hold all your energy, Cantina energy and GW for double drops. Simple
  • Uninstalled iOs and installed android 7.0. Suddenly all sorted out...
    just kiddin..
  • The update is not even in the App Store in the uk.
    I updated in the uk on the App Store at 10pm ish last night, still no changes that I can see tho, timers etc still at 10mins :/
  • Same here. Updated fine in the UK last night but we are still waiting for the actual changes (other than the spiffy new icon).
  • Please don't start DS TB on Thanksgiving Day. Lot's of people will be unavailable for the long weekend.
  • Botzone1
    167 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    as the tittle says, Thanks in advance
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Yeah one day is more than a bit meh.
  • I want to say what not enough of us do
    The work load u do is huge but I want to take the time to say thanks heaps for another motherload of content updates that are out and about to come out
    My guild and I always look forward to your new content and we hope and keep out fingers crossed for certain content we want to see :) hint hint (more raids pls :)
    We all came to the conclusion that this is a good content update and say thank you as a guild
    I know a lot of players whine about not getting this and that but I’m not going to do that
    I know we want certain content but I’m sure I can post you my ideas if needed
    Over all content out and coming out 9/10 well done guys u do an incredible job working on all this it’s great to see you working as hard as I am on upgrading my toons and kicking ****
    WELLDONE devs and team from the The Viscious Crew guild
  • @CG_Kozispoon Yeah, this is a little bit of overkill for a "just reached 85" account.

I'd call your picture lucky. I forgot the last time i got a non-12 tier full ZLuke meta on node 6

• Gaming Communities can help change Devs Minds, Give this Thread some support :smiley:
  • Wait.... Is there only double drops for one day?