Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• I believe that one year ago they gave us double drops for like 5 days or so
  • The crowd marches though the street to the rhythm of their protest song:
    "We want double...double...double... drops! How many is that? 8! We want ...."
    B)
  • Pats_Medic wrote: »
    I believe that one year ago they gave us double drops for like 5 days or so

Think it rotated. Double on l/s one day, d/s the next, cantina the next etc
  • The damage over time icons have updated so they have the little numbers but until they push the rest of the update from their side when they force a reset then none of the other stuff will show up.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    yea, they're being kinda stingy with the double drops. Oh well, it is what it is.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs ,
    That's nice new content. However, the improvements for territory wars and territory battles seem to only concern top guilds. Not being able to close the combat missions and platoons before 3 stars/full filling makes smaller guilds unmanageable. My guild is not anywhere close to 3 starring any territory. However, we're losing regularly stars because some people don't have access to guild chat and cannot acceed instructions. Should we kick them out ? This wouldn't be fair.
    Kind of pity, we have no way to contact them or tell them to go to third part app...
  • One day is fine.just take your cake and enjoy it
  • Better than nothing.just be happy with what they give
  • Yeah we're all in the same boat...well some are in 100 foot yachts while I'm floating on a tyre ring!
    Ally Code: 753-789-771
  • In addition to the festivities detailed above, there will be Double Drops in the Cantina for 5 days, so be sure to join in the celebration!

from kozi last year 4 days of double ls / ds / cantina / gw then on the 5th day was global double drops
    guess they were just more generous last year
  • I just want to know the drop date for the Rey event. If I'm wasting time and resources that could be better spent on my Arena and Fleet teams I'd like to know before I waste any more weeks trying to farm and being overwhelming defeated by drop rates.
  • So I noticed recently that they've added a "keyboard bindings" feature to the options, and I'm wondering what that is for? could they be bringing a PC compatible version of the game out?
  • Keyboard Bindings: To enable easier interaction for players using a keyboard, we have added a setting to display a letter associated with each potential action in combat.
  • you can use bluetooth or usb keyboard with phone or tablet
  • I just want to know when I will receive my special gift!

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • well i guess i'll have to save up my crystals and mod farm like crazy, hope i get some good stuff
  • TurgonGW wrote: »
    I just want to know when I will receive my special gift!

You already have - your game just hasn't crashed yet... Your gift will arrive the moment it does and only be available to activate while the game is crashed. If you start the game again your gift will be forfeit...
  • I thought it was 2 days, but i'm probably wrong.
    I would have still prefered one day of 100% drop rate since the double of 0 it's always a 0...
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »
    Thumbs up to the entire Polish section. Thank you! (and keep it up)

We really hoped to have the Finnish section :(
  • While double drops are fun, unless you exploit them by saving up energy, they don't do a whole lot. It is very much a rich get richer event.
    The real discussion we should be having that is absolutely crucial to the game's future is Cantina energy. For long time players that may not seem like a big deal, but the Cantina is becoming a key problem for starting players and should be completely overhauled, as the shard locations have become archaic and sometimes just plain pointless.
  • The crowd marches though the street to the rhythm of their protest song:
    "We want double...double...double... drops! How many is that? 8! We want ...."
    B)

Love it :smiley:
  • Business is business.

And you don't give stuff away when business is good.
  • Better than nothing.just be happy with what they give

If they didn't give anything, everyone would quit. The game on it's own is just average. The events and rewards and bonus freebie make it more enjoyable.
  • Did anyone get the Nov 22nd Special Gift? It's in the evening on 22nd and I updated the app (the icon is now Rey facing Kylo) But. nothing is in my inbox yet
  • Aertian wrote: »
    I think we will only need Chewbacca 7*, not Han, so I guess it’s “doable”

I was thinking the same way
  • Having had log in issues since updating on Android everything just started working smoothly again after reinstalling, might be worth a try.

Overall I like the stuff coming up, worried about Bounty Hunters but I think there's some foreshadowing here. Shame about the Vets being so costly but hey, that's life.

Keep the info and updates coming Devs, things seem to be improving!
  • Did anyone get the Nov 22nd Special Gift? It's in the evening on 22nd and I updated the app (the icon is now Rey facing Kylo) But. nothing is in my inbox yet

No Nov. 22 gift and no 25 percent crystal bonus which the notes said would be live today too
  • So do double drops start at 00:01 UK time (12 hours 25 minutes time) or so we have to wait longer?

Looking forward to using DS characters in TB and seeing the new TW after ignoring the beta