Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Options
    And let's not ignore the fact that it cripples veterans farm, if they don't fix it before 11pm (CET). Players in the EU will lose one valuable day to farm veterans in this scenario. I'm already sitting on stockpiled energy.
  • Options
    Devs, found some visual bugs.
    lt seems CG has shrunk the text and cover page images in these areas: Events, Challenges, Ship Challenges, and toon->Find(Shards), to allow for an unneeded and obvious explanatory text line. Our phones are small enough that having to deal with shrunken images and text is highly uncomfortable. Please go back to the sizing that the previous game client had.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Fockd wrote: »
    And let's not ignore the fact that it cripples veterans farm, if they don't fix it before 11pm (CET). Players in the EU will lose one valuable day to farm veterans in this scenario. I'm already sitting on stockpiled energy.

One day isn't going to make any significant difference. If you're whaling up to 7* both, you'll make it regardless. If you're not whaling out, then there's no chance....extra day or not.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Fockd
    57 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Fockd wrote: »

One day isn't going to make any significant difference. If you're whaling up to 7* both, you'll make it regardless. If you're not whaling out, then there's no chance....extra day or not.

I'm in the lucky position to sit on 6-7k crystals as an almost F2P (invested 20 bucks some months ago) with a daily income of 600-700 crystals. I might be willing to invest some cash, if it gets me the missing shards, but nowhere near 100+€. So yes, it makes a difference for me. Talking about whaling.

Besides: Everyone should get the same chances..? And not just because Americans are lucky enough to be some hours behind in time.

• SARC
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure if I should be saving GW nodes
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    The last mega-double-drop I remember included GW. It was different last time, it was GW one day, regular energy another day, cantina energy another, etc. whereas this time it sounds like it will be everything at once. But yes, last time GW was included.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    A year ago, it included GW, but it didn't include the crystal rewards. Might have been some other thing it didn't include too.
  • Options
    Dude it's 645 am for them right now. I'm sure no one's even in the office yet.
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    A year ago, it included GW, but it didn't include the crystal rewards. Might have been some other thing it didn't include too.

Yeah, this, most things were doubled - but it was crystals and something that didn't get doubled.
    And, I mean, it's like 10 crystals for node 12, giving out 20 for a special occasion probably wouldn't break the bank
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Yeah, they did specifically say it was a global double drop, not a veteran only double drop or something like that, so GW I would expect to be included like in the past.
  • Options
    If it says double drops everywhere, then yes.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I’m ready to finish up my veterans with cantina farming. I hope that is activated today.
  • Options
    Where is the updates?
  • Options
    Kodname wrote: »
    Where is the updates?

Multiple buffs/debuffs of the same type are now shown with a little number above the icon. That’s helpful. I haven’t seen anything else yet.
  • Options
    2 hours more in my timezone will be 23rd...
    Discord : Spacewolf#1334
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Will the dark side and light side guild event stores be merged or will there be two? Thinking about ships and characters rotating and planning out farms for certain characters.
  • Options
    Cannot be revived - if we use it it in wave 3 of ds tb and it detonates, is it available for wave 4 or not? Same with GW. I assume it wouldn't be.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    When are han and chewy vets supposed to be in cantina nodes? I’ve updated to latest version of the app (released today), restarted the app, and still don’t see them :( I see other changes but not that.
  • Options
    When are han and chewy vets supposed to be in cantina nodes? I’ve updated to latest version of the app (released today), restarted the app, and still don’t see them :( I see other changes but not that.

There will be a client update within the next few hours, that's when the vets and the rest of the stuff will be live.
  • Options

Going to be cantina 8-F and 8-G, but they aren’t there yet.
  • Options
    be sure to check your inbox on November 22nd for a special gift from the Galaxy of Heroes team (Please note this will not be live until Client Restart)!

and what about This?

• Options
    KofiRevan wrote: »
    be sure to check your inbox on November 22nd for a special gift from the Galaxy of Heroes team (Please note this will not be live until Client Restart)!

and what about This?

Its only 730am their time. Swear to god its like s bunch of you have never experienced updates in this game before. They push it the day of their time when they get to work. Everytime they do an update. Everytime.
  • Options
    KofiRevan wrote: »

and what about This?

10 chewie shards and half an omega :)
  • Options
    I would imagine so yes. Probably not a good toon for those parts
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Swear to god its like s bunch of you have never experienced updates in this game before.

I received a new Kylo Notification and later is gone , for this reason I´m asking. One Years playing this game BTW
  • Options
    I was noticing today how much cleaner the screens are with the numerical denoting of buffs/debuffs! Excellent upgrade there, can't wait to see how it'll improve the rancor raid!

I agree!
  • Options
    @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon and all the other devs, excellent update. I'm definitely looking forward to all the new content.
  • Options
    Putting both in Cantina nodes is a real burden... I don't mind tossing some shekels at the game, but doubling the resources to get both for the Rey event seems brutal.

So yeah, I'd humbly like to ask for you folks to rethink that. Both on the same node, one in another store... just something to help us along without spending all of our Black Friday crystals on those two.

Not to mention at some point, I'd like to be able to farm mods.
  • Options
    What is want to know is- why didn't they make those qol updates worldwide? What's so special about Poland?!?!