Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Options
    All in the title
  • Options
    Usually around 5:00pm Pacific. Since tomorrow is the start of a long holiday, it may come sooner.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Later.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Thank you for the updates. While we wait for the release, would you be able to share the information about the bundles and packs that are to be included in the release?

There's a surprise included in the Packs and Bundles post, so we'll be holding off until the update goes live. Hang in there!

Please please please tell me its a Vet han and chewie pack. :)
  • Options
    I am still curious about what’s being done to fix the speed issue. AI Fleets where ships have 130 speed are all attacking first dispite my ships having 154 and up speed. Tarkin is attacking like Mace with ridiculous speed boosts. Ships with horrible pilots are 1 shot player ships.

Normal AAT grevious is enraging at 3 ticks left of enrage meter. He is also doing meniacal laugh every turn and giving himself advantage and double advantage. Speed bumps in Arena are still not addressed either. No way a 75 Jawa Engineer, IG-88, IG-86, Chief Nibit, HK Team GS 7 is rank 960 with 1*/2* mods. On a server where 85 Wiggs/Chaze/Lando and Sith are top 1000 dominated.

Jawa engineer gains a ton of speed from his unique, and droids hit VERY hard
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Scavenger Rey, BB-8 and Finn for sure I think.
    Everybody says Vets Han & Chewie (I hope not beacause I'll never have them at 7 stars in time...).
    What about Kylo Ren?
    He's of central importance in Rey's journey: their mind battle... suddenly she looks into his mind... so she discovers her power....
    Remember that all of us received 80 free Kylo's shards few days ago...
    And what about Maz Kanata?? She brings the lightsaber to Rey....
    Or maybe new toons from Episode 8 (Devs probably yet know the plot).
    Unmasked Kylo would be outrageous of course...
    Devs are capable of anything... we learned it... :-(
  • Options
    Couldn't agree more. I hate how CG teases info and holds real information secret until the last minute. I'm investing heavily into both vet smugglers on the "hunch", and if it turns out to be a waste, I will uninstall and be done with the game without a second thought.
  • Options
    fortuitous wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Thank you for the updates. While we wait for the release, would you be able to share the information about the bundles and packs that are to be included in the release?

There's a surprise included in the Packs and Bundles post, so we'll be holding off until the update goes live. Hang in there!

You can count on it

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    this is a Journey Event
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Sheytan wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more. I hate how CG teases info and holds real information secret until the last minute. I'm investing heavily into both vet smugglers on the "hunch", and if it turns out to be a waste, I will uninstall and be done with the game without a second thought.

Why? Because now you’ll be better-able to contribute to your guild’s platoons and you’re fundamentally against that?
  • Options
    giphy.gif
    10 Clone Wars Chewie shards. I'm calling it now.
  • Options
    giphy.gif

I really wouldnt be surprised if thats it, and thats depressing
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    You can always get her the second time around. I waited months for a 7* Thrawn.

This is correct but to be fair, this was before 7* was important and necessary for G12, I had a 6* Thrawn until he came back too and he was on level playing field with most other characters because of gear level. Not anymore though, you need 7 stars to be there now. It's well played by CG
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    fortuitous wrote: »

There's a free surprise included in the Packs and Bundles post, so we'll be holding off until the update goes live. Hang in there!

You might be on the right track, we can only hope!
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    This game used to be a fun strategy game. At some point it turned into a guessing game about which month long farms you need to do to stay competitive.

100%. This is a resource management game, only we're never given the information needed to properly manage resources, so it's just a guessing game if you want to get the OP, meta-defining toons or be banished to mediocrity for months.
    Naw wrote: »
    This, exactly. The direction this game is going doesn’t look good. This doesn’t make me want to spend, I don’t like betting, especially when I don’t even know the odds.
    The direction has been from bad to worse, really. With Yoda and Palp, the events provided a fairly solid amount of options to complete. Any Jedi or any Rebels? Good! With R2, the requirements were narrowed down a bit more, as Empire had fewer easy options and even fewer "good" options people were already wanting to farm. With Thrawn, it was even worse - very few wanted to collection Phoenix Squad, as the characters themselves weren't worth the bother, but suddenly Thrawn made them essentially a requirement to have, since he's so good. Then comes CLS, requiring both SEVEN star toons to even unlock (can't just get him at 5* and manage to survive in the arena lacking a few stars) and a LEGENDARY toon with its own set of requirements for unlocking at 7*. BB-8 is introduced, showing now even HARD NODE ONLY farms are on the table when it comes to event requirements. Still, people were able to get all of these great toons, even if only at 5* (except CLS), and they could finish them up the next time the event comes around. I used 5* R2 and Thrawn to stay on the top of my arena shard just fine, but I was excited to finally get them to 7* the next time.

Now it's yet another step in the wrong direction, requiring tons of crystals, since it's absolutely not possible to farm two 16-energy cantina nodes to 7* in time without using a LOT of crystals.

Things just get worse and worse.
  • Options
    *bookmarks this thread*
    This thread sure gives me some laughs when requirements are announced
  • Options

Is this going live soon?
  • PoederAmon
    260 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Why doesn't anyone mentions Kylo Ren? We weren't given 80 shards for free randomly.
  • Options

Is this going live soon?

Is this going live soon?

The game update status says finalizing update, which is different then yesterday so I would assume so
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Did the leaks include the star requirements for each?

Yes they did. All of them "7* to acquire her."

Thanks! That makes the decision of whether to go for her or not pretty easy (nope).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    giphy.gif

I really wouldnt be surprised if thats it, and thats depressing

Depressing, meh but still funny.
  • Options
    *to participate...

Tells me that the first stage will be Rey only at 4 stars.
  • Options

Can we have an update on Rey's journey requirements with the packs ?
    Thank you
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    this is a Journey Event

And we only have one other to go by. And nothing suggests all hero journeys will be the same. Again all speculation.

Of course it's all speculation. But you can either farm characters around her just in case or you can choose not to farm them. Everyone has to make their own choices. But IF, yes I said IF, they are required your choice to not farm them will be the reason you don't get the new version
  • Options
    If vets are required in less than a month that’s impossible por F2P to get them in time (16 energy hard nodes). If they confirm that requerimients a lot of players are going to quit the game.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    If vets are required in less than a month that’s impossible por F2P to get them in time (16 energy hard nodes). If they confirm that requerimients a lot of players are going to quit the game.

People have been threatening to quit forever. They dont, or they take a few weeks off. It is what is. Every time a new character is released people threaten to quit. Just quit! Threatening is a sign of weakness.
  • Options
    They're finalizing the update now.
  • Options

That's why I think it's a bad idea for EA to do this. They're already in hot water for the battlefront disaster so why make more of your fans unhappy by releasing these characters that no one will ever use again in the history of this game. They should move one to cantina or galactic war shipments