Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Pats_Medic wrote: »
    The biggest time saving would be a complete Mod overhaul. Bring und Mod Sets so we can easily swap 6 mods at once. At best on the same screen. Kind of like a split screen between two characters. That would be time saving!

The issue with that is MODS are not suppose to be swapped. That wasn't the intention when they created them. It's just something players decided to do. So the mods are WAI.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    think we will get double drops on Vets?

Double Drops!
    Make mine a double. In celebration of the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes 2nd anniversary, please enjoy global double drops from 11/24/17 to 11/25/17! Also, be sure to check your inbox on November 22nd for a special gift from the Galaxy of Heroes team (Please note this will not be live until Client Restart)!
  • Draw4wild wrote: »
    Krennic needs an Imperial Trooper tag now. Otherwise you can't use him with DT from the trooper nodes. It's the equivalent of making only Chirrut and not Baze usable in the R1 nodes

Agree. @CG_Kozispoon ???
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Most of this update is great. Placement of Vets is a poor move.

Though did I just read that GW is about to get easier?!

MUCH easier. No more node 12 with CLS, R2Z2, Thrawn, GK, and BB8. At least based on what I interpreted it to mean.
  • So are Bounty Hunters getting a rework? They are listed as a required faction for Dark Side Territory Battles. The only problem is that except for Boba Fett they are terrible. They have a little DPS, but no healer, no cleanser, and no taunt. They have badly outdated kits, and are not the kind of sustainable teams required for the TB format. Are they going to be improved upon soon?

@CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon

MUCH easier. No more node 12 with CLS, R2Z2, Thrawn, GK, and BB8. At least based on what I interpreted it to mean.

Yeah, I read it this way as well. Thank Zeus.

I mean, I can get through it most days now but I gotta really focus and play GW chess to get through it. It's annoying.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Ok so my last post was very in the heat of the moment thing. A lot of anger and frustration.

Looking through Cantina Battles there are 2 available spots with lower amount of energy required; 2C and 2E. GW and Arena Stores are very stale. Even the Guild Store could do with a reshuffle take some lesser viable characters and put them in GW or something. I am quite sure that there are so many F2P with strong rosters that cannot vent their frustration enough.
  • Devs- Please tell us what time the double drops Start & end and in which time zone. UTC, Pacific whatever it is or which other US timezone u are working from so I can convert it to mine & save energy accordingly.
  • we dont need everything acquired by everyone first run
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Gildowan wrote: »
    Aertian wrote: »
    I think we will only need Chewbacca 7*, not Han, so I guess it’s “doable”

Where are you getting this information? Can anyone give something like an official confirmation? Only needing Angry Chewie at 7* would be at least vaguely do-able for a F2Player, if expensive in Crystal refreshes, needing both is just a blatant cash grab.

Or maybe it's just not intended for everyone to get her the first time around. No where does it say your suppose to get all the new characters as soon as they come out.

• Yeah, I read it this way as well. Thank Zeus.

I mean, I can get through it most days now but I gotta really focus and play GW chess to get through it. It's annoying.[/quote]

I actually enjoy the challenge. Its the one part of the content that I really have to try at. The rest are all SIM battles for the most part
  • the notes did say PVE shipments tables will be updated with more gear, char shards and ship blueprints. so that should hopefully unstable them.

As for the vets. sure id love to see them with a lower energy cost but at least its still better than a hard node only farm.
  • Not too surprised. I’m OK with the new Rey being an ultra premium character because that means it will be rare, unlike CLS.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    think we will get double drops on Vets?

Double Drops!
    Make mine a double. In celebration of the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes 2nd anniversary, please enjoy global double drops from 11/24/17 to 11/25/17! Also, be sure to check your inbox on November 22nd for a special gift from the Galaxy of Heroes team (Please note this will not be live until Client Restart)!

So is that all locations and not select ones? Sorry for the ignorance/stupidity here
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

I see you.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    we dont need everything acquired by everyone first run

+1. But i will say i feel like having them put on the highest tier of cantina battles is a bit much. I would like to see them on maybe the 7th or 6th tiers. But it is true no one is entitled to be able to farm every new character as soon as they come out. There needs to be insentives to leveling up.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    we dont need everything acquired by everyone first run

BB8 is difficult enough. CLS wasn't difficult to unlock with 2 characters in the Arena store, 2 from low Cantina nodes and R2 was simple enough as well.
  • I can't say stup!dity?
  • I love 97% of the stuff in here. Only issue I see is each TB will now only repeat every 20 days (6 day light side, 4 days with TW, 6 days DS, 4 days with TW). Those in serious but casual guilds have been having a hard enough time convencing members to farm Hoth Bros/CHS already. Now only being need once a month is going to just increase complacency IMO. Hoping we go to 12 hour phases after the new year.

The problem is the frequency with they way TB is now is too much with no break. That starts to wear and people and makes them get tired of it really quick.
  • morferoc wrote: »
    I guess, most importantly, is BB8 going to come back before Rey? If not, maybe a lot of us dont even need to worry about the Vets.

Yes. I think it's a safe assumption that they'll bring the BB8 event back. The devs did that with R2 for the Luke event, no reason to see why they wouldn't do it with this one as well. Especially in the wake of all the bad BF2 press EA is getting....

Kinda what i assumed too. But with all the predictions of CLS coming back, it didnt look like BB would fit in in time before Rey. Either way, ready for both.
  • I'm just sitting here hoping BB8 comes back. I assume BB8 will be needed for new Rey. Going to panic farm either way
  • Winterbio wrote: »
    For the first time since rogue one release in those awful tournaments I'm really disappointed with an update

You're one of the few.
  • LORDKAI wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs Regardless of the amount of complains you will undoubtedly receive on this update, I thank you. As a person with a life and job, etc, I appreciate having time constraints cut down, and GW being managable as I haven't beat more than 10 since G12 came out.

Upvote. I just need to find time to read the novel of the update lol
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • PvE is Player vs Event. That's why I'm assuming all shipments other than Arena or Fleet since those are PvP, Player vs Player. I suppose Galactic War could qualify as PvP. But, I'm just making an assumption that the changes will reflect in Cantina, Guild, TB (can't remember the shipment/currency name), hopefully GW too. The normal shipments, shard shop, and mods aren't anything vs anything.
  • Vets aside, do we need 7* BB 8? Will it be available prior to event. If not, why bother farming vets.
  • Ariben wrote: »
    Most of this update is great. Placement of Vets is a poor move.

I see you.

Lol, I see you too Ariben. Didn't think anyone else from our guild frequented these boards.
  • Updates crashes with iOS 11.1.2 on iPhone 8. nothing works :(
  • enjoy global double drops from 11/24/17 to 11/25/17!

So is that inclusive (2 days or 48 hours) or exclusive (1d/24h)? I recall a lot of people were confused by the last double drops duration.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I’m happy :)

There has been plenty of info about the vets, and it was already assumed to be 16 nodes.

You has plenty of time to prepare to get a high end toon. Whales will be fine.

High end players who do great in arenas should also be fine.

That’s the demographic Rey is aimed for.

You will get her next time. It’s not crazy.