Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Thank you so much for iPhone X optimization
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • Updates crashes with iOS 11.1.2 on iPhone 8. nothing works :(

android-r2d2.png
  • This is great! Really love this update.

Only thing to add would be that NS Acolyte has a bug under Talzin lead... in which her 1st attack correctly revives a defeates NS ally, who will then attack... the second attack will also res an ally, but that ally won't attack.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    kevsmart wrote: »
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    LORDKAI wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs Regardless of the amount of complains you will undoubtedly receive on this update, I thank you. As a person with a life and job, etc, I appreciate having time constraints cut down, and GW being managable as I haven't beat more than 10 since G12 came out.

We're listening and improving all the time. Our Community Feedback is a key to the Game's success.
    Thanks for the support!
    kevsmart wrote: »
    A lot of good stuff here EXCEPT having both Vets on cantina nodes, meaning we can't farm both of them at the same time. Just a baffling decision.
    You will have to make choices, but eventually, you'll all get to there in the end ;)

See you in the Cantina for a while :)

Ry_Diggs

Well sure, we'll get there. But if they are both required to get the new Rey next month that is going to be extremely difficult to get both of them.

Hence the word "eventually lol. Maybe not in time for the first go around but eventually
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    LORDKAI wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs Regardless of the amount of complains you will undoubtedly receive on this update, I thank you. As a person with a life and job, etc, I appreciate having time constraints cut down, and GW being managable as I haven't beat more than 10 since G12 came out.

Upvote. I just need to find time to read the novel of the update lol

I'd make a War and Peace joke here, but in this case its just war and war. XD
    This doesn't even include all the Pack and Bundle info (which will come soon!).
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines

@CG_Kozispoon - there have been several bugs filed in the Answers HQ and there are a bunch of Arena Payouts coming up. Is there a response to this? Is it being looked at tonight?
  • LORDKAI wrote: »

**Opens Wallet**
  • Maybe CG should oncentrate on fixing the bug that the game crashes on startup since the update...
  • LORDKAI wrote: »

I believe War and Peace is a bit stretched as this current generation doesn't understand most of the venacular used.
  • I really hope 7star vets are not required. But they probably will be. Ive been preparing my res and fo squads for six months in anticipation of this event. Will be truly bummed if I can't complete it.
  • packs to help you get 7* will be available
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • @CG_Kozispoon Great job on the update! Seriously love all the content you all are adding for the players.
    I posted this on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/7eldu2/teardrop_slowly_falls_when_cls_isnt_mentioned/?ref=share&ref_source=link

And just wanted to see if you had anything to add to make it so I won't sob myself to sleep tonight!
    Thanks so much!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Updates crashes with iOS 11.1.2 on iPhone 8. nothing works :(

Looking into this. Thanks for the comment!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines

Looking into this. Thanks for the comment!

Thanks Kozi!
  • For those of use still farming Finn, who will also almost certainly be required for Rey, that stretches our cantina farm even thinner. Sure he is on a hard node also, but we all know how long it takes to farm a single hard node toon...
  • MoeB74 wrote: »
    Pats_Medic wrote: »
    The biggest time saving would be a complete Mod overhaul. Bring und Mod Sets so we can easily swap 6 mods at once. At best on the same screen. Kind of like a split screen between two characters. That would be time saving!

The issue with that is MODS are not suppose to be swapped. That wasn't the intention when they created them. It's just something players decided to do. So the mods are WAI.

No the mods aren't WAI. If they were working then other stats would be more viable and that would reduce the need to swap.

Because speed secondaries are so overpowering and rare to get, it's created a need to swap as there aren't enough speed secondary mods to go around for all the different toons/game modes.

If mods were WAI that need wouldn't exist.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Maize wrote: »
    Whales only getting Rey, thanks.

This.

This game has gotten blatantly more greedy in the last year. Been playing since launch and it wasn't as bad as it is now.

Took away the 21 Day crystals pack and force us to buy the much more expensive ones, decision has been made as not to spend another penny
  • The vets going into cantina 16 energy doesn’t surprise me and I expected/feared it. Its been par for the course for this game in 2017, everything is now to maximise profits over player retention.

The whole CHS/TB fiasco proved that.
  • I've updated the game and crashes in the start of the application, does anyone have the same problem (iOS)
  • Edward wrote: »

This.

This game has gotten blatantly more greedy in the last year. Been playing since launch and it wasn't as bad as it is now.

Took away the 21 Day crystals pack and force us to buy the much more expensive ones, decision has been made as not to spend another penny

This was a reason why i spend less in the game now that business decision was a huge hit to people like who just want to spend 20 to 30 bucks a month or maybe more for the best deals or packs. I always use to save my 100 daily crystal subscription so i could have crystals to buy more gear or refresh energy on cantina more. But since they took that away i only buy Crystals when i need them.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Not for nothing because I am excited about a DS TB... But we get 2 days notice? It starts on the biggest holiday in America? There's no info on the map, who we'll face off against, what bonuses the Empire Hoth will have, the bonuses the Rebel Hoth characters will have etc etc?
    How long did we have with how much info for the LS TB? The gamechangers had literal hours of content on them a month in advance, there was a walkthrough with a Dev, we were shown the map....
    It's a bit of a bummer to go into this blind with the first day being Thanksgiving.

We asked you to not lock territories at 3*s too... any info on that?
  • Dagon wrote: »
    I've updated the game and crashes in the start of the application, does anyone have the same problem (iOS)

Plenty...
  • @CG_Kozispoon hope your devs team help us with this crashes :smile:
  • Oh @CG_Kozispoon why no bronzium slider? it was my only hope.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Thank you just thank you
  • DarthScott wrote: »
    For end game players, I have to say your time savings section is meaningless.
    - not running TW and TB isn’t a ‘time saving’ it is a new game mode and means there is more to do
    - for end game players, GW was already trivial. Minor savings at best.
    - if you don’t remove the challenge timers we still have to log in over and over, minor to no savings
    - the changes to the daily equate to ‘you don’t have to upgrade a mod’. Saves 30 seconds.

In total, maybe we end up saving maybe 5 minutes a day, and adding in TW means our 4 "off days" are now filled with things to do. All told the commitment per week may have gone up, not down.

Basically, I see you admitting we have a time commitment problem, and then not really fixing it at all.

Let me get this straight, you are complaining that you actually have to play a game you are playing??? They are cutting down the filler (i.e. an hour for challenges is down to 10 mins, so you do it in between battles or something...) But might I suggest that if you want a game you don't have to play look up "afk" in the Google play store. There are plenty of "afk to win" games.
  • Alternately if it's about star wars might I suggest a nice screen saver or an active background?
  • Edward wrote: »

This.

Yeah, same here. I bought that every time. Chalked it up to a subscription to play the game. Not bad. Sometimes even dropped $20 or $50 on stuff.

But not since the removal.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.