Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• The cantina crunch is starting to get up there with the gear crunch.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    265*16/35%=12,115, refreshes 3 times daily equals 480+45=525 energy, we need 12115/525=23 days to 7* Smuggler Han, another 23 days for Chewie, totally 13,800 crystals in 46 days.

I reckon we have about 20 days.
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    He piloted the AT-AT that Luke threw a grenade into

Nope, because he blew up the generator after that.

• JPBrunel wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked already, but when are the Veterans going to be on their respective Cantina node? @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs

After the update tomorrow
  • And yet we still have no clue if we'll get BB 8 again. Farm vets all you want. No droid, no rey
  • I’m calling now. We won’t need either of these guys. This is all an ingenious plan by CG to get us to panic farm characters that aren’t even needed for anything.
  • I agree with many of the thoughts above. And I really dont believe there can be any QOL improvements without more unrestricted access to purple gear as required competitive gear levels increase. We also need a refresh of the incredibly stale squad arena, GW and Cantina stores. All of the stuff they are doing is nice to have but its really like putting a band aid on a severed artery as the avalanche of new toons, special events and the shifting sands of throwing DS into TB during a holiday weekend.

That said, their communication with the player base has been much better than launch which really helps with player engagement. But I see a ton of people getting burned out on the pace and difficulty of remaining competitive. I think the game is dangerously close to losing a ton of legacy members and I suspect with the current pace of new content and the difficulty of advancement it will be difficult to replace those loyal players.
  • With more toons on 16 energy cantina nodes, will the cantina currency ratio to energy be increased? On the 8 energy nodes you get 1.625 cantina currency per energy spent, on the 10 energy you get 1.7 currency, on the 12 energy you get 1.75 currency per energy spent but you also get 1.75 currency on the 16 energy nodes as well. Was this an oversight or intended to be like that? I always thought the higher tier nodes were supposed to have relatively better rewards than lower tier?
  • Wait for the update that's coming tomorrow
  • Moonside wrote: »
    ios problem update: I reset the ipad and connected to a hotspot (different wifi). Deleted the app, redownloaded and launched. It is working as expected now. I also reconnected to my original wifi and relaunched. woring as expected. Good luck ios users!

It worked for me @Moonside :smile:
  • That pop up was just a link to the dev announcements I believe.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Sorry, but what are "PvE Shipments"? No offense, but they make a big deal about renaming things, then don't use the in-game names. :D
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Sorry, but what are "PvE Shipments"? Thanks

I was wondering the same. I think it must be regular Shipments with crystals and credits.
  • Weaver9000
    202 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Kozi said that there would be a client restart today, is that still pending?
    Hiya!

Packs and Bundles update also 11/22?
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Am I the only one that keeps hopin vets arent gonna be needed for Rey's journey ? Maybe that won't exactly be as for CLS, we have no information about the Event, and everyone gets mad about it, calm down boys

I'm not gonna farm them, ever, anyway
  • Here's some new bells and whistles instead, enjoy. ;)
  • @CG_Kozispoon

Good job on this update I will definitely say that. Shouldn't be taken lightly either since I've had my complaints against this game and forum
  • Hold up what happened to the rest of my post
  • Just came here to see if anyone's was easier. Mine was same far as i can tell.
  • If you read the whole update post, they scaled back GW to make it easier(supposedly)
  • smninja73 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

Good job on this update I will definitely say that. Shouldn't be taken lightly either since I've had my complaints against this game and forum

In a nutshell after I said this I complimented everything and said keep up the good work
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Just came here to see if anyone's was easier. Mine was same far as i can tell.

Most things don’t start until the forced update
  • I used to get to 12 regularly and rarely beat it but now my node 11 is unbeatable as is. Seems harder now
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Normally, the content of "Version Updates" gets activated the day after when there is a client restart, which is stated for tomorrow in this case.

Moreover, if your galactic war was already started, even at node 1, it won't change because every nodes are already predetermined once started.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Just came here to see if anyone's was easier. Mine was same far as i can tell.

Most things don’t start until the forced update

Maybe thats it. I did update and got some changes. Still missing things like vets in cantina so maybe gw is yet to come.
  • Update killed the game, won't open
  • I havent read it or there is no ticket counter fix yet?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Edward wrote: »
    265*16/35%=12,115, refreshes 3 times daily equals 480+45=525 energy, we need 12115/525=23 days to 7* Smuggler Han, another 23 days for Chewie, totally 13,800 crystals in 46 days.

I reckon we have about 20 days.

Im a bit more positive. Have until the 15th for the event to start, so a full 30 days until it ends.

You *should* be able to farm both to 7* if you buy the 200 energy refreshes too. At 200 crystals for 120 energy and a 33% droprate, you are paying 200 energy for an average 2.5 shards, or 80 crystals a shard, so alternatively you can buy from shipments: buy an average of 6 shards a day from shipments and you get there.

And that's what the rumors have always been: they'll be farmable, but to 7* them in time you'll need to buy shipments. I'm not happy about it, but it was accurate.

Also, use the double drop days as well as you can!
  • iOS 11.0.3 works fine with the update. No difference