"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it is ahead.."

Replies

• At the end of Attack of the Clones, Jango was just a head. My prediction is decapitated Jango. Or maybe little Boba holding his dad’s head.
  • It means it's game over for you if you haven't started farming Old Man Han and Old Chew, and saving up gear.

Bonus negative effect that can't be cleansed if you don't have 7* BB8, and even more extra credit bad if you don't have FOST and FOTP.
  • d65582b0-9d41-0133-3988-06e18a8a4ae5.gif?w=320
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • It's obviously Jango Fett not coming yet.
  • ... it's a head. Definetly Jango.
  • OMG! This means the worst farm is ahead of us, not before... :(((
  • I think it's CLS or (hopefully not) Old Man Luke. We already know Rey'so Heroes Journey is coming in December. Could be wrong though.
  • For sure it mean loot box are coming into play. Finally pay to win player will finally get their dues.
  • turns out rey's journey is actually the path to unlocking maz. It's a surprise though
  • Maz kanata will be required at 7 star for rey event
  • Maz kanata will be required at 7 star for rey event

Ding. Maz is next month login, then you get two weeks to farm in January when new Rey comes.
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    I'm sure it means we are finally getting TK-421

I’ve been wondering why he isn’t at his post.
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    I'm sure it means we are finally getting TK-421

Id rather get him as THX -1138 as he's referred to in the original novelization
  • The belonging you seek is not behind you - Rey’s parents (luke skywalker, “Jedi Luke”)

It is ahead - Hermit luke

Hermit luke is the next released character! We will need hermit luke to obtain Jedi rey!
  • Maz Kanata?

Where do you get these updates from?
  • Maz Kanata?

It's just a joke or speculations, @iliascoplin, nothing official. :)

• ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Maz Kanata?

It's just a joke or speculations, @iliascoplin, nothing official. :)
    Totally no hints from the game update at all
  • Buffbeardo wrote: »
    I say snoke. “It is ahead”. Could be read as “ a head”. We’ve only seen snokes head so far.

I want some

Snoke's? Weird kink.
  • Does this confirm we are getting TLJ Rey?
  • It’s obvious. Another Han Solo variant.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • I hope it doesn't mean Maz Kanata is coming I hope since she says it to Rey it just means Rey is coming
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Sckitch wrote: »
    It's a Maz quote, but it refers to Rey, so likely the Hero's Journey event

Don't use a quote without releasing the HERO!!!

MAZ for LYFE!

Ya - VS Han & Chewie are a red herring for the Rey event - Maz gets released 2 days before the event and is required at 7* - but don't worry she'll be farmable from the GW store so technically its still a f2p event.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    At the end of Attack of the Clones, Jango was just a head. My prediction is decapitated Jango. Or maybe little Boba holding his dad’s head.

That's not the way to get ahead in life.

Now is not the time to lose one's HEAD

He will never be the HEAD of a major corporation
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    d65582b0-9d41-0133-3988-06e18a8a4ae5.gif?w=320

So this is Maz handing Luke/Anakin/Rey's lightsaber to (is it) Leia? - obviously cut out of the final film.

I was so disappointed with the reveal of this lightsaber in the movie. Since the trailer I was wondering, how in hec did that lightsaber make a comeback?

When that very question is asked to Maz she just says: "That's a story for another time."

I was like ...What!????

That, Snoke's ID and Rey's parents are the biggest questions left unanswered from TFA!

Also why the FO were not stomped down by the New Republic right away - how did they have support in the new senate???

Can you imagine if the N.A.Z.1s made a come back after the end of WW2? Do you think they would have any political support? and if they did, do you think that alone would save them from being squashed before they were allowed to gain any power?

These 4 things are a bit silly. I hoped that the story mode in BF2 might have helped explain that last point but nope.
  • Boo wrote: »

So this is Maz handing Luke/Anakin/Rey's lightsaber to (is it) Leia? - obviously cut out of the final film.

I was so disappointed with the reveal of this lightsaber in the movie. Since the trailer I was wondering, how in hec did that lightsaber make a comeback?

When that very question is asked to Maz she just says: "That's a story for another time."

I was like ...What!????

That, Snoke's ID and Rey's parents are the biggest questions left unanswered from TFA!

Also why the FO were not stomped down by the New Republic right away - how did they have support in the new senate???

Can you imagine if the N.A.Z.1s made a come back after the end of WW2? Do you think they would have any political support? and if they did, do you think that alone would save them from being squashed before they were allowed to gain any power?

These 4 things are a bit silly. I hoped that the story mode in BF2 might have helped explain that last point but nope.

I heard the storyline for bf2 is a perfectly scripted story by ea. And makes total sense.
  • I believe it refers to Rey hero's journey, as already announced. Path ahead means new rey. But i find funny when people comes out with stuff like "a head" or randomness like Maz, even though it's her quote, i find the idea she could be released as a toon very rickdicoulous.
  • RekiemD wrote: »
    I believe it refers to Rey hero's journey, as already announced. Path ahead means new rey. But i find funny when people comes out with stuff like "a head" or randomness like Maz, even though it's her quote, i find the idea she could be released as a toon very rickdicoulous.
    Same could of been said for bb8
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

I was like ...What!????

I heard the storyline for bf2 is a perfectly scripted story by ea. And makes total sense.

When you mean it makes total sense in regard to EA you really mean Rebel favoured then yes.
  • RekiemD wrote: »
    I believe it refers to Rey hero's journey, as already announced. Path ahead means new rey. But i find funny when people comes out with stuff like "a head" or randomness like Maz, even though it's her quote, i find the idea she could be released as a toon very rickdicoulous.
    Same could of been said for bb8

Not really, when R2 came out it opened up to bb8 release. it is a key character of the movie after all, and he's also Poe droid, so he could have a use in ships, eventually. Why would Maze even be a possibility now, with all the stuff going on?