"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it is ahead.."

Replies

• RekiemD wrote: »
    I believe it refers to Rey hero's journey, as already announced. Path ahead means new rey. But i find funny when people comes out with stuff like "a head" or randomness like Maz, even though it's her quote, i find the idea she could be released as a toon very rickdicoulous.
    Same could of been said for bb8

Why is Maz ridiculous? She would be support. With those glasses she could expose enemies, hand lightsabers to allies, tell everyone Chewie is her boyfriend, and teach Rey the Force by closing her eyes.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    RekiemD wrote: »
    I believe it refers to Rey hero's journey, as already announced. Path ahead means new rey. But i find funny when people comes out with stuff like "a head" or randomness like Maz, even though it's her quote, i find the idea she could be released as a toon very rickdicoulous.
    Same could of been said for bb8

Why I was expecting the release of toons like R2 and BB8 when there were hardware spots for ships.

Once R2 was released it was obvious BB8 would follow - I was looking forward to BB8! he's awesome! and a much better toon that Maz.

I am sure any reference to Maz being released as a toon is a joke - the same as if Jar Jar got added to the game (but Maz is way better than Binks)
  • Boo wrote: »
    d65582b0-9d41-0133-3988-06e18a8a4ae5.gif?w=320

So this is Maz handing Luke/Anakin/Rey's lightsaber to (is it) Leia? - obviously cut out of the final film.

I was so disappointed with the reveal of this lightsaber in the movie. Since the trailer I was wondering, how in hec did that lightsaber make a comeback?

When that very question is asked to Maz she just says: "That's a story for another time."

I was like ...What!????

Kylo Ren was supposed to have it with his other Vader relics. Maz and others were supposed to have stolen it from him in the movie and that is why he says the lightsaber belongs to him at the end. The original script was totally different then what we got. Luke and Rey were supposed to be going around collecting Jedi artifacts together but Luke stole every scene he was in. Total script change.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Dead han

trollface.jpg?1296494117

too soon?
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Rey.
    They Said IT was coming.
    Ep VIII Is coming.

Even if they surprised me by releasing 2 empires and wampa but no resistance or FO.

Still.....
    Rey's journey
  • Semi wrote: »
    Rey.
    They Said IT was coming.
    Ep VIII Is coming.

Even if they surprised me by releasing 2 empires and wampa but no resistance or FO.

Still.....
    Rey's journey

We just got 2 FO toons, and we’ll probably get a bunch of new resistance and FO marquee stuff after TLJ
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Captain_Apollo
    423 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Does this confirm we are getting TLJ Rey?

They're telling everyone to stop looking behind (cls event), aka give up if you didn't get him as there isn't going to be a second time, and look ahead to panic farming so you don't miss rey too. The "belonging" referring to your arena standing
  • Semi wrote: »
    Rey.
    They Said IT was coming.
    Ep VIII Is coming.

Still.....
    Rey's journey

We just got 2 FO toons, and we’ll probably get a bunch of new resistance and FO marquee stuff after TLJ

yes! but where does the GG rework fit in
  • Hardware Abilities for ships.
    Announced at launch but coming now
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Any chance it's bb8 and\or a CLS event? Because we are wanting to belong to the CLS club? Or bb8 club?
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    giphy.gif
    You are all wrong

Grievous rework confirmed
    giphy.gif
  • Guys can anyone help me finding this jacket https://imgur.com/vduoPSp
    Can you imagine if the N.A.Z.1s made a come back after the end of WW2? Do you think they would have any political support? and if they did, do you think that alone would save them from being squashed before they were allowed to gain any power?

Yeah, that’d be crazy right?
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Alyse wrote: »
    Guys can anyone help me finding this jacket https://imgur.com/vduoPSp

I FOUND IT!
    giphy.gif
    It's right here --> https://imgur.com/vduoPSp
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    So I think everyone is in agreement that the "hint" is reference to Rey's upcoming Heroe's Journey then?
  • Very new to the game but with the quote could it be a reference a new character as Old Luke like Old Ben. The belonging she is seeking or really waiting for on Jakku is for her family to return. Could Maz be telling her to move on and that what she is looking for is with Old Luke. Not to mention she had a vision of the island he was living on and she found him on it as well. Seems an Old Luke would help her with her journey no different then Old Ben did with young Luke on his journey.
  • Very new to the game but with the quote could it be a reference a new character as Old Luke like Old Ben. The belonging she is seeking or really waiting for on Jakku is for her family to return. Could Maz be telling her to move on and that what she is looking for is with Old Luke. Not to mention she had a vision of the island he was living on and she found him on it as well. Seems an Old Luke would help her with her journey no different then Old Ben did with young Luke on his journey.

They announced reys journey, the quote is about reys journey.....the hint is for reys journey
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    Very new to the game but with the quote could it be a reference a new character as Old Luke like Old Ben. The belonging she is seeking or really waiting for on Jakku is for her family to return. Could Maz be telling her to move on and that what she is looking for is with Old Luke. Not to mention she had a vision of the island he was living on and she found him on it as well. Seems an Old Luke would help her with her journey no different then Old Ben did with young Luke on his journey.

They announced reys journey, the quote is about reys journey.....the hint is for reys journey

I did not realize I needed to clarify here but my reference was to an earlier post about another character joining the fray as I referenced in my post about Maz since someone mentioned Maz. But thank you for your quick, witty, and helpful guidance. The forums are always a better place for it.
  • So now regular Rey is outdated just like farmboy Luke?
  • Hanu
    138 posts Member
    It's Jango
    Special zeta ability he stumbles on other team and causes them to set off their weapons on themselves and your team meanwhile hes the only 1 standing
  • I thought the quote was about the missing TB rewards.

The belongings I seek are actually my 11/19 and 11/30 TB rewards which are both behind me sadly
  • When I see the author using the same technique I did when an old foe reveals his true face

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/hzvVslO

Farmboy Luke never had his moment

He did actually...for one glorious second, people looked at his zeta and thought "this could be really handy in the tank raid!" Then they remembered he's squishy as Spongebob and realized he wouldn't last long enough for it to make much difference.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    So now regular Rey is outdated just like farmboy Luke?

Sure he did - can't get CLS without him. That was his moment. He was needed for an upgrade, lol

Sure he did - can't get CLS without him. That was his moment. He was needed for an upgrade, lol

I used him to get EP that first time. #NotMyProudestDay
    #AcolyteShootsTwice

Same! Lol
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

Actually so did I come to think of it, lol

There ya go - he was good for a few things!
    Boo wrote: »

Actually so did I come to think of it, lol

There ya go - he was good for a few things!

OMG... this is like... one of those therapy discussions, everyone says how they used FB Luke for Ep and how they were so ashamed until they came to the FBL-Anonymous meeting and shared their stories....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • FYI ZFBL is fun in raids.