Nightsisters unbeatable ..

Prev13
Hi,

running my current arena team
GK Lead, Zarris, R2, Thrawn, DN or alternative teams around CLS with RaidHan, etc.
AP: around 105k
i loose against low level 70k Power Night sister squads.

Night sister: MT Lead, Ventress, Daka, Acolyte, Zombie (Gear mostly up to G11 only)

The Zombie is 3* blue usual, very low level, killed with one strike.
However the Zombie keeps reviving, ethe Acolyte stays in stealth forever and with the constant revive of the others due to MT the battle gets lost.

OK, balance was never a topic in this game, but what is this??

Should this be the "new meta", Night sisters which are .. well yeah somehow star wars.. Lol.

Replies

• Options
    I use that exact team. I don’t have GK, so the Nightsisters have allowed me to climb back up arena ranks to where I was before GK became ubiquitous. It’s not unbeatable, though. I win on offense more than I lose, but I definitely drop on defense.
  • Options
    It's called a counter. This is the one to current meta.
  • Options
    Counter, when a team has 30-40k less arena power, 3* chars with blue gear and still "not beatable". I tried several fights and all lost. All Zetas etc. "useless" against such a team.
    They will never learn to build something called" balance" in this game.
  • Options
    ok, so how to beat such a NS team.
    I tried different variances with way more geared up toons (GK lead, CLS lead, Thrawn Lead, ...) all failed. The team is unbeatable.

Pls advice.
  • Options
    How to beat nightsisters: Use droids
  • Options
    AoE helps take out NA. DN and Boba can prevent revives (except zombie).
  • Options
    Just use a toon that has a Area of Effect ability, so you kill the one that is in stealth. I kill these teams using DN and R2 AOEs consistently. Takes some time though.
  • Options
    Ok tried .. AOE team.. this seems to work better ..
  • Options
    I run Rex (L), DN, Chaze, R2 and have a pretty high win rate against NS.

I control MT with R2 and DN. I kill Old Daka pretty quickly and after that I annihilate Ventress. (still try to control MT)
    After killing Ventress you kill MT and start use R2 AOE to get some damage in on Acolyte.

After that use Baze AOE dispel to get rid of the stealth of Acolyte and kill her. Afterwards kill Zombie.

Done.
  • Options
    Replace someone with chaze/baze or b2. Focus acolyte then the other nightsisters. NS zombie last. It should be a lot easier for you, maybe do some other minor adjustments. Like others said, Nihilus and Boba Fett helps a lot.
  • Options
    Empire (Thrawn lead) is really good against Nightsisters. Shore can heal quite a bit, which counters Talzin's debuffs. Also Thrawn can fracture Zombie so you can take out the more important toons. Stormtrooper makes the squad really good on defense while Tarkin can make them hit like nothing. Last slot can be either Death Trooper or Nihilus so you can prevent revives.
  • Options
    Lol they are so easy. You just have to think outside the current meta. Wedge and biggs poo on them. Aoe will smother them. They are absolutely fine compared to the plague of zarris and cls.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Or you can get some AoE within your team, and stop whining

I've never had any problem with NS, but with meta team like yours, should every person in my situation whine like u , the forum would be flooded with tears
  • Options
    Try running a different squad instead of the same one over and over. You know, change it up a bit. The days of constant teams like cls and kenobi are coming to and end.
  • Options
    Try using NS yourself...

You'll see theres plenty of holes in there defense as many have commented above.

But aoe works, annihilate & execute work (not on zombie) and veers led imp troopers just crush them.

If you keep using the same general zarris team that is definitely easy pickings for even the weakest of NS teams and expect different results, then thats just insane...

But you can just disregard my helpful hints and keep using general zarris teams... and if you do that then heres a PROTIP: kill asajj first! Then just keep killing the zombie! That way the other nightsisters can have her assist from beyond the grave on nearly every attack and build up her stacking offense to the point she OHKO's your whole team with her aoe! Make it challenge... see how fast you can charge asajj up to wipe your team in one aoe... can you do it in 60 seconds or less?
  • Options
    Imperial troopers destroy nightsisters with General Veers zeta.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I use them in arena... they are a very strong team in the current meta and a fantastic rework

...although they are probably the current best "push auto and win 99% of the time" team they are far from unbeatable.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    My Zader team have zero problems with them
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    They cannot be beaten. I tried to take them out using a whole team of 5 triple zeta Wedgies and they wouldn't die. I shut the game off only to find it now continually relaunches itself and goes straight to Zombie in my roster. She just stands there, rotating.
  • Options
    @DasMurich single target dps is not gonna work... your better off digging a hole to china with a plastic spoon.

Try ising aoe... if you have wiggs, try using lando and ackbar and making lando aoe twice and then follow up with wedges aoe... then if thats not enough follow up with another aoe from anyone.
  • Options
    I've got sisters in currently - the rebels and GK/bariss guys were having a less than "fun" time fighting them. The one guy shelved his rebels for a round and brought back his Maul team - mopped up the sisters in seconds.

It's unfortunate that luke, raid han, thrawn, nihilus, gk, and friends cant plow through sisters like you might prefer - but a whole lot of other teams can without breaking a sweat! Best part is, the rebel squads handle the Maul squad no problem so it leads to a lot of switching teams and moving toons in and out to fit your opponent. Seems like only positive improvements to me.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    They will never learn to build something called" balance" in this game.

I'm sure, they know very well how to balance toons. However, that's not their aim. Their bussiness model relies on power creep.
  • Options
    The solution is, after trying different setups. Massive AOE, seems to work, at least against current (undergeared) NS squads. I successfully tried differen AOE setups.

Currently I am running now: Thrawn (L), Tarkin (AOE is superb with TM red.), Veers (AOE, ability block), ShoreT, DN which worked quite OK.

• Options
    My zeta Veers runs through them. It's called a counter. Sorry your team can't beat EVERYONE. Sounds like balance to me.
  • Options
    You mean this team? It's pretty easy to beat actually: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgb09vTwN6w
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    @DasMurich single target dps is not gonna work... your better off digging a hole to china with a plastic spoon.

Try ising aoe... if you have wiggs, try using lando and ackbar and making lando aoe twice and then follow up with wedges aoe... then if thats not enough follow up with another aoe from anyone.

Lol I was being sarcastic. A team of 5 Wedge Antilles all with 3 zetas couldn't beat them. Which no one can actually run, and Wedge has no zeta. Point being AOE can clean up NS pretty steadily.
  • Options
    rawman wrote: »
    You mean this team? It's pretty easy to beat actually

It only works if you're playing with Han Solo since the acolyte is the fastest toon around under a MT lead. But it could also have been countered easily if he was using R2 instead of Daka.
    Once she's stealthy you're pretty much screwed with such meta team.

• Options
    rawman wrote: »
    You mean this team? It's pretty easy to beat actually

It only works if you're playing with Han Solo since the acolyte is the fastest toon around under a MT lead. But it could also have been countered easily if he was using R2 instead of Daka.
    Once she's stealthy you're pretty much screwed with such meta team.

Yeah totally, once stealthed AoE is the only answer I guess.
  • Options
    Rebels > Empire. Empire > Nightsisters. Nightsisters > Rebels.
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Rex and a fast Thrawn. Thrawn special->Rex, tenacity up, Talzin is now useless dead meat.