Fun... Where are you?

I was excited about many of the changes happening, but honestly the game seems more and more tedius.... more and more like a hamster wheel. Where is the fun?

Replies

• Options
    Pick and choose what you want to do. Just remember it’s a game, not an obligation.
  • Options
    if you start comparing this game to a hamster wheel..get off the wheel.
  • Options
    Game is a chore. I like chores personally but if I find an easier, more efficient, better, even more fun way to do any chore, I switch it up. Called progress. Being mired in anything in life is not a good thing. And it’s been pretty swampy in swgoh for a long time.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Here’s lots of fun
    SLX6aXU.jpg
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    I know what you mean. I go through stages of that too.

Unless you have strong teams (g11/12 zeta’d) you’ll never be top in arena or fleet. You’re probably never top of the rewards list on raids and you never have characters when they’re released. You’re just constantly grinding to stay in the same place.

I think they need to introduce more levels for solo play. That’s when I really enjoyed the game, 3 starring levels was fun. That’s when it felt more like a strategy game opposed to stamp collecting.

Don’t get me wrong, I love/addicted to the game, I just wish there were more elements to the game that aren’t dominated by whales spending habits.
  • Options
    if you start comparing this game to a hamster wheel..get off the wheel.

Yup. Thinking about it. If I can't some enjoyment in it soon, that's what will happen.

Shame, I just worked my way into a nice arena squad, all g12. But that seemed quite anti-climatic. Maybe that's why Im feeling this way more than ever... because arena was fun and important to me, but the only way to improve beyond what I have is mod farming or following the meta. I'm not a follower, so it just may be the end for me.

• Options
    This is a player vs play combat game

The fun is beating your opponent.

The reward is get stronger to beat more opponents.

If you don't see the fun in that, u need a new hobby
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.

• Options
    This is a player vs play combat game

The fun is beating your opponent.

The reward is get stronger to beat more opponents.

If you don't see the fun in that, u need a new hobby

What he said