Cantina energy cap

LordStyling
1461 posts Member
edited November 2017
This may be a repost, so sorry in advance haha

For the people wanting to hoard cantina energy for the double drops coming up

Is the cap still @ 999 energy, where that's the max amount it let's you buy a last refresh (to bring you to 1119) or has things changed?

Replies

• That is a lot of crystals for a refresh....
  • That is a lot of crystals for a refresh....
    edited my message to make it more clear

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I have never seen the max. but that never seemed like a good strategy to me either. good luck.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I have never seen the max. but that never seemed like a good strategy to me either. good luck.

how so?

2 1/2 days before, start reloading using the 100 crystals refreshes a day to be at max energy for double drops.

Good strategy for those who want the veterans as quickly as possible
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I believe the cap for buying refreshes is 999. I.e. the last refresh you can buy is at 998.

Edit: the cap is 1,000 so you can buy 1 last refresh at 999.
    Post edited by Huatimus on

Every day you have max energy you lose 120 Cantina energy. If you buy 3 Cantina refreshes, you are getting 300 energy that day. Plus 45 free energy. So if you save it in order to double it you are basically getting another 345 energy. So you net 225 energy per day.

how so?

2 1/2 days before, start reloading using the 100 crystals refreshes a day to be at max energy for double drops.

Good strategy for those who want the veterans as quickly as possible

To serve that purpose yes it's a great strategy and I will likely do the same but he's referring to wasting the energy we'd get naturally. I really don't think it's a bad idea as he does. Depends what your goal is. If it's to load up to farm the vets than that's the best way to do it
  • questioned answered

thank you everyone