Why ?

2Next

Replies

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Revan is from the Knights of the Old Republic game that was originally on xbox. Which you can play on the 360 & One thanks to backwards compatibility. One of the greatest games ever made. Being a Star Wars fan/gamer and all any one who hasn’t played it should probably check it out. Aside from that he’s one of the few EU characters that is badass enough it’s stand alone next to the movie characters. An extremely powerful and complex Jedi Master/Sith Lord who is a fan favorite for many reasons. Simply put. If you don’t know who he is you should probably familiarize yourself with him. At some point he absolutely will be added to this game.

I'll check it out as soon as they port it to playstation...so, unfortunately, probably never.
  • If only a small portion know of Revan, or Nihilus, or HK-47, you must be either a child or a teenager, or a pure console gamer.
  • Revan has been requested since this game launched, check the forum posts from 2015. Also, this game wouldn't exist if it weren't for Revan and KOTOR.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • nah Revan. We need beast faction, with Wampa, Krayt dragon, Bantha and others.
  • Players: Hey can we get Revan for galaxy of heroes? Maybe Bane, Jango, or another jedis
    EA: Ok.. ok... you gettin a wampa, and a droid, and a colonel... Maybe more rebels.. and why not the inquisitors... Hey, yeah, why not?
  • Screw revan.where is embo
  • Klocko wrote: »
    Revan is from the Knights of the Old Republic game that was originally on xbox. Which you can play on the 360 & One thanks to backwards compatibility. One of the greatest games ever made. Being a Star Wars fan/gamer and all any one who hasn’t played it should probably check it out. Aside from that he’s one of the few EU characters that is badass enough it’s stand alone next to the movie characters. An extremely powerful and complex Jedi Master/Sith Lord who is a fan favorite for many reasons. Simply put. If you don’t know who he is you should probably familiarize yourself with him. At some point he absolutely will be added to this game.

I'll check it out as soon as they port it to playstation...so, unfortunately, probably never.

KOTOR is available for mobile in the app store
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ender22 wrote: »
    Hey can we get Revan for galaxy of heroes?
    EA: nah you gettin a wampa

Who is revan ???
    Watched all star wars movies/ cartoon and never heard of him...

He’s from the books. The older books.

Which is exactly why no one cares or wants him in this game. Only a small portion even know who he is.

But I'd bet more people have heard of Revan than this Starck dude CG just pulled out of their kitten.

I'm dying at this. It's literally killing me from laughter.
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I think Revan was from a video game or something. Totally unfamiliar character to me, and it’s odd to see people shocked that he’s not in the game.

He's from what is widely considered the best star wars video game. Just like thrawn there are plenty of iconic characters outside of the movies

They're definitely better than this game, am I right?
  • Screw revan.where is embo

Light side 9-b I think
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Kill me if you want... but I'd rather see Darth Bane over Revan.
    Kameleonic wrote: »
    If only a small portion know of Revan, or Nihilus, or HK-47, you must be either a child or a teenager, or a pure console gamer.

I'm a teenager and I still know who he is. Too many people dipping their feet in shark pool claiming to know everything about SW.