QOL update badly needed, not DS TB!

marauder
124 posts Member
edited November 2017

1. What do the devs do this time? launch another TB we all "Love" playing so much :joy:

-Kinda sad how we waited so long for a concept bust.

-but also funny how people were so angry during thrawn launch about no new game mode and surprise TB!

-10 days between TB's. 6 days play TB and 4 days rest, i prefer the later.

-only reason i play is for the guild

-Problem I see with TB in the near future is it is not a raid that people can just solo, i cant imagine myself still manually fighting rancor now... that will be the case 6 months from now.

2. But TW is great. looking forward to this bec of low time investment.
- it will take me less than 10mins to set up defense using the preset teams options
- battles are arena like ; no pointless waves
- good work turning the concept of tournaments into guild wars

Post edited by marauder on

Replies

• Options
    They have no intention of fixing anything, adding more toons is making things worse, and they're doing it on purpose. They want their game to suck and it does.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    To be fair this update does include numerous Quality of Life Improvements players have been asking for. I am very happy with the amount of work they have done in this department, and I have been very critical about the need for more QoL for quite some time.

The only thing that really concerns me right now is how much they are throwing at us at once. It feels very overwhelming to me right now on how many characters I feel I need to farm. I also wish they would take more of a step back from dumping characters on high energy Cantina nodes or single hard nodes. We also have mods to farm with that energy. Maybe, things will settle in well though and disperse my worries. :)