iOS problems

I am a guild leader and there are many of my guys who now can’t play the game after the latest update.

Is this wide spread

Replies

• Wide spread. Give them a break for their 600s for it’s not their fault lol
  • I'm not a guild leader but since i"ve done the update the game loads up than crashes while loading the cantina !!
    I've uninstalled & reinstalled the game same problem.. i hope i wont be kickout for not doing my 600 ticket
  • Yes it is. The people at CG are looking into it.

Once the background update was over I had no crashes/locks any more.
  • Tanis73 wrote: »
    I'm not a guild leader but since i"ve done the update the game loads up than crashes while loading the cantina !!
    I've uninstalled & reinstalled the game same problem.. i hope i wont be kickout for not doing my 600 ticket

If you are using line or discord - you should tell them through there. If not maybe searching on the forums you can find them. Gluck.
  • Answer i got from the Support:

Some IOS players are unable to load the game after manually updating to the TU10 Update. For affected players, this issuess persists after uninstalling and re-installing the game. Unfortunately there is no workaround for this issue. The affected players are being identified by the studio for a fix. There isn't a confirmed date for the fix at this time, but the current estimate is that it will be in the week of Nov 27th

we are aware of the issue and we're identifying all affected accounts from game logs. We're also working on a fix, but don't have a definite date.
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Yes it is. The people at CG are looking into it.

Once the background update was over I had no crashes/locks any more.

I was the same - maybe a warning during install or better still confirmation of full install would be better, then again individual areas of the game like GW have individual updates meaning about 5 different downloads - why?

Despite that sill people I know on iOS with frozen games
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    If possible try turning off wifi and start the game with cellular connection only, that did the trick on my iPad 4.gen, didn't have any problems with my other devices
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>