Is something suppose to happen?

So I manually updated the app and all thats changed is the icon. I thought we were getting new characters and modes for the 22nd? But I've seen nothing new.

Replies

• On the 22nd. There should be a forced update today that will out that in
  • I guess we’ll get a client restart sometime today.
  • they did say in the release notes it wouldn't be there until a client restart.
  • For example, new buff/debuff icons are working already.
  • New content has to wait for the forced restart. That could be at any time, but any time I remember it happening was around 5:00pm Pacific.

Since today’s the last day before a major US holiday, it’ll probably be earlier since folks will want to kick out of work earlier.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Same here! a lot of MB but no real updates, just a few details changed so far.
    No anniversary gift, no Territory War preview, no change in the Territory Battles.........
  • RickOneMex wrote: »
    Same here! a lot of MB but no real updates, just a few details changed so far.
    No anniversary gift, no Territory War preview, no change in the Territory Battles.........

Same. A bunch of MB downloads, challenges are still on a 10 min cooldown for me.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Kirth wrote: »
    So I manually updated the app and all thats changed is the icon. I thought we were getting new characters and modes for the 22nd? But I've seen nothing new.

All your wildest Star Wars dreams will come true today sometime between 4 P.M. to 6 P.M. PST, probably. Keep a clean change of underwear on standby.
  • Patience must you have my Padawans
  • NicWester wrote: »
    New content has to wait for the forced restart. That could be at any time, but any time I remember it happening was around 5:00pm Pacific.

Since today’s the last day before a major US holiday, it’ll probably be earlier since folks will want to kick out of work earlier.

“Last one out of the building turn out the lights and send the update”.

Luckily with their track record of issue-free updates, doing this the day before a long weekend won’t be a problem, right?
  • Watch this thread
    The Academy of the Fallen