Sims tickets

Why are sims tickets not given out anymore. I am down almost 1000 tickets. If I run out and can't sim a battle that I have 3* I won't play anymore. They need so fix the sims tickets issue

Replies

• Options
    Are you using them on nodes that cost less than 12 energy?

Every time you buy a 50 crystal regular energy refresh, you get 120 energy and 20 Sim tickets. That's typically 2 x 5 nodes that cost 12 energy with 10 leftover.

You also get some when you complete your personal dailies.

Maybe play some nodes on auto or manual for a week to help build up your stockpile.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    You must have been simming a bunch of low energy nodes. I've never had much more than 200, 30 some at the lowest in months. Sim tickets are a little unnecessary though, I'll agree with you there.
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Are you using them on nodes that cost less than 12 energy?

Every time you buy a 50 crystal regular energy refresh, you get 120 energy and 20 Sim tickets. That's typically 2 x 5 nodes that cost 12 energy with 10 leftover.

You also get some when you complete your personal dailies.

Maybe play some nodes on auto or manual for a week to help build up your stockpile.

Or farm Shore or one of those high ones for a while. 14 tickets left over after the 6 sims.
  • Options
    37100917 wrote: »
    Why are sims tickets not given out anymore. I am down almost 1000 tickets. If I run out and can't sim a battle that I have 3* I won't play anymore. They need so fix the sims tickets issue

Do your daily it not and issue. Also as the fine poster previously stated auto some battles to build some up.
  • Options
    Auto challenges, sim the rest, buy one refresh (Cantina only gives 10 tickets, unfortunately) and you’ll still wind up netting quite a few each day.

You’ll lose a few each day if you’re doing low-cost nodes exclusively, but at 1k you’ll be fine.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I came back to this game in September with 8700 not at 9207. Sim more hard nodes.
  • Options
    If you run out of sim tickets you are doing it wrong.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you run out of sim tickets you are doing it wrong.

Probably this ^^

:wink:

They give out the same as they ever did. It's about how you use them