QoL Request - GW Full Auto

Hi Folks,

I am an Officer and Territory Battles Coordinator for my Guild. Really enjoy the team aspect of TB and am excited for DS TB tomorrow!

Noticed that the Dev Team put some time and effort into QoL improvements in this latest release - Thank You!!

On to my request: Galactic War has become a chore. It's not fun and takes too much time to complete. Many days I simply don't mess with it at all. Please allow for a "Full Auto" button in GW. The AI would take the team of your choosing through every Node on Auto until they die. I'd be much more likely to play GW everyday if I could hit one button that would Auto roughly nodes 1 - 9, then my team would die and I could play out 10 - 12 manually, or however it ended up. There would still be an incentive to play manually because you'd be more likely to complete all Nodes, but you'd have the option to use Full Auto on days when you don't have as much time... especially with TB and TW now in the game and competing for attention.

Oh and just get rid of the cooldown timers on challenges completely please. k tks

Appreciate the consideration!

Replies

• With the recent power cap, being able to Full Auto (or even sim) GW will be even more helpful. Give elder players with strong enough teams the ability to Full Auto or sim GW.