Reality check please!

First and foremost thanks for the lavish gifts.

Quick question. Did you tried to gauge what a lvl 80 player has in his rooster when you devised Prelude to territory wars? My guess is you did not. I started playing start of August and I do OKish in Arena - Rank 100-200- and let me tell you that in one phone charge the best I could do was killing 2 toons from opposing team. I bet you can pull up some numbers and average some proper strength for these events. Not complaining here. Just letting you know that your grasp on reality is next to none.

Oh, I really hope that gambling thing works out for you guys and EA. I made it my Christmas wish and I wrote to Santa.

P.S. Yeah, I know, get stronger, you're not supposed to beat everything, get ZFinn resistance and all that. Cool.
"Frustration leads to impatience. Impatience leads to buying crystals. Buying crystals leads to revenue."

Replies

• Options
    First and foremost thanks for the lavish gifts.

Quick question. Did you tried to gauge what a lvl 80 player has in his rooster when you devised Prelude to territory wars? My guess is you did not. I started playing start of August and I do OKish in Arena - Rank 100-200- and let me tell you that in one phone charge the best I could do was killing 2 toons from opposing team. I bet you can pull up some numbers and average some proper strength for these events. Not complaining here. Just letting you know that your grasp on reality is next to none.

Oh, I really hope that gambling thing works out for you guys and EA. I made it my Christmas wish and I wrote to Santa.

P.S. Yeah, I know, get stronger, you're not supposed to beat everything, get ZFinn resistance and all that. Cool.

Hmm I had no problem with the Prelude event. Almost too easy to be honest...