"Leave Territory Battle. Come back?

RAMifications
189 posts Member
edited November 2017
As usual, messages aren't really clear. I "entered" tw. Can i leave and come back? Or if you leave yer done?
--Nud Stark--

Replies

• Yes you need to join ahead of time, and it starts in a week
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • So if I lock in but I make upgrades to a character can I leave and then lock back in with these upgrades?
  • I’m pretty sure nothing is locked until the TW starts. Then you can’t make any changes for purposes of TW.
    Kevinl587 wrote: »
    So if I lock in but I make upgrades to a character can I leave and then lock back in with these upgrades?

• I’m pretty sure nothing is locked until the TW starts. Then you can’t make any changes for purposes of TW.
    Kevinl587 wrote: »
    So if I lock in but I make upgrades to a character can I leave and then lock back in with these upgrades?

You are correct @Shahram1222 , changes in roster levels are only locked out once the members are locked into the TW, any roster improvement before the lock will count regardless of whether you are Jones or not .
  • I have tried it in the beta. If you leave the territory war during the preview phase, you can rejoin it during the preview phase. However once player lock happens you're locked in (or out)
  • Thanks all. Confirmed I can leave and join all I want right now.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Ok, so just to be clear, there is no reason for me to leave and rejoin if I remod characters or something?
  • Ok, so just to be clear, there is no reason for me to leave and rejoin if I remod characters or something?

No mod away until player lock

Just know, once players are locked, any modifications you make won't be reflected in TW. Nothing. So, mod, level, upgrade, and gear in advance. I failed to mod when beta testing and almost screwed myself
  • I'm not so sure about that. In the territory wars it is stated the gp of my guild is 107.8M but it is actually 108.5. So it looks like the changes you make to your toons are not considered in the tw even if it's not locked yet.
  • Just leave and rejoin. But what I'm saying is, once it's locked, there's nothing you can change.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    I'm not so sure about that. In the territory wars it is stated the gp of my guild is 107.8M but it is actually 108.5. So it looks like the changes you make to your toons are not considered in the tw even if it's not locked yet.
    Yes, you need to leave and join again to update gp
  • That's the impression I'm under also. If you enter the TW and make any kind of upgrades to your Characters or Fleet, you need to LEAVE the war and reENTER before player lock. If you do not do this, you're stuck without the upgrades.
  • I also just tried it and was able to Join back in. So it's worth the time it takes to click click! You're back in and more beefed up than before!
  • I just left and rejoined and saw the guild GP updated (cause of my upgrades past days). Do we all need to leave and rejoin or does it automatically update between signup and setup phase?
  • I did the same and saw the increases I'd just put on a toon reflected in the active GP. Just advised guild to do the same. It takes literally a second.
  • FitzChivalry
    56 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Where do you see active GP?

LE: Nevermind, found it in Rewards screen.