Sleazy sale on Stark and Probe

Selling intro packs on new characters that only gives half the shards to unlock? Sleazy lowlife move.

Replies

• Options
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Selling intro packs on new characters that only gives half the shards to unlock? Sleazy lowlife move.

Then don’t buy. Neither of these requires money to obtain. I’d much prefer these type of releases than marquee events. I hope these packs sell really well so they will be more likely to give us releases like this in the future. I personally won’t be buying them though, because I agree with you that it isn’t good value.
  • Options
    Yep. Made a similar post.
    No reply.
    So I hope they enjoy that £10 con because its cost them the roughly £50 a month I used to spend on this game.
    I dont appreciate being conned and ripped off so the only protest you can make to low lifes like this is to vote with your wallet.
  • Options
    The irony is, I don't even care so much about the shards per dollar cost. Yeah, that could be better, but at least that math is right up front. It's the issue that you drop $10 on this pack, and then you just have half an unlock sitting around in limbo, unusable unless you spend more money to buy crystals to buy the lottery packs. Emporer's Black Bones people, just make the character unlock at 2 star, or hit us for $20 and give us the 80 shards we need to unlock at 4 star.
  • Cafius
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Yep i would have been fine with that. £20 for the pack.
    What gets me is you get all the stuff to lvl it as well, all of which is useless.
    Like I said, they wont get any more money from me again.
    I dont want to do it but if i keep giving them money then protesting is pointless.
    Its a principle thing so I have to stick to it.
    Just started playing world of warships and that is a exellent free game with reasonable ingame purchases, they will get the monthly money that EA used to get from me.
  • Options
    I couldn't disagree more.

The packs are a nice value imo Nd a good head start.to.farming these characters.