What other characters call for an ally to attack like Qui Gon?

Wondering if any characters aside from him have a combo attack... I feel I've seen it on other characters... Also which character always counters?

Replies

• Options
    Phasma I believe but it's a percentage chance which goes higher the higher level her attack is for that
  • Options
    Biggs Darklighter, IG-86, Fives, Geonosian Soldier all have assist attacks too
  • Options

And tusken raider
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options

Any of them guaranteed assist? Or just percentage?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Guaranteed, as it's there skill like QGJ
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    elykatupac wrote: »
    Wondering if any characters aside from him have a combo attack... I feel I've seen it on other characters... Also which character always counters?

QGJ, Biggs Darklighter, IG-86, Fives, Geonosian Soldier and Tuskan Raider make their special attack and after it a random ally does his or her basic attack. Normally, assisting attack needs some synergy (e.g. if another droid assists to IG-86, both deal extra damage, if another Clone assists Fives - the same). But QGJ's one doesn't - any assisting ally just does his/her basic attack with extra damage.
    There is also Passive leader Ability of Phasma which can cause random assist when some of your characters attack (double chance for First Order)
    Also, some characters can attack twice or even three times in a row: Leia, First Order Tie Pilot, Kit Fisto, Dooku, Greedo. Rey can do multi-attack by her special skill.
    Passive 100% counter-chance has only Dooku. Plenty of heroes have passive counter-attack with less chance. Ima-Gun Di has leader ability which gives counter-chance to jedies (or bonus rate of counter-attack chance if they already have it). There is also 100% "active" counter-attack. AoE skill of Kylo Rehn gives him Retribution - buff which makes him counter-attack with 100% chance. This buff can be stolen by Yoda and given to all teammates by Yoda's ability.
  • Options
    Aayla Secura also has a chance to call an assist on her basic attack. Its actually possible to chain assists with her:
    QGJ Assist special ->
    AAyla basic attack ->
    Another assist.

Plus if Phasma is your leader you could have a total of 4 (I've never seen 5) attacks on one action:

QGJ Assist special -> calls 2 assists (one his own, one from Phasma)
    Aayla basic attack -> call 1 more assist

4 attacks...Its pretty exciting when that happens.
  • Options
    Koryphaia wrote: »
    Aayla Secura also has a chance to call an assist on her basic attack. Its actually possible to chain assists with her:
    QGJ Assist special ->
    AAyla basic attack ->
    Another assist.

Plus if Phasma is your leader you could have a total of 4 (I've never seen 5) attacks on one action:

QGJ Assist special -> calls 2 assists (one his own, one from Phasma)
    Aayla basic attack -> call 1 more assist

4 attacks...Its pretty exciting when that happens.

You can get five when Aayla calls Dooku or someone with multiple attacks, it can get crazy
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Mougish
    53 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    don't forget fives, his special attack calls an assist as well, plus has counter chance

*edit* never mind I just saw he was mentioned...
  • Options
    Wow...OGJ, Aayla, Phasma, Dooku and GS or Fives would make a brutal team...
  • Options
    GS and 86 are the other good farmable ones. Biggs and 5's have assists but are less useful. Then Phasma as lead can call assists randomly any attack.

I know there are some p2p characters that have it as well
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Five's everyone says less useful, but I submit this to the critics... He is a tank that calls for an assist. He is medium speed, as such you GS/86 glass canons have fired... And are close to dead, fives gives them a chance to smash one last time before they go to the grave. I can think of numerous battles my Fives was the last man standing and his counter attack and attack have saved the battle many many times.

My Five's is 6* gear 8 waiting on level 72 to be gear 9. And level 65 currently. He is a nasty beast most abilities are 5/6 as of now. He and assajj being the outsider characters have made huge differences to my teams many times over.
  • Options
    DrewN76 wrote: »
    Five's everyone says less useful, but I submit this to the critics... He is a tank that calls for an assist. He is medium speed, as such you GS/86 glass canons have fired... And are close to dead, fives gives them a chance to smash one last time before they go to the grave. I can think of numerous battles my Fives was the last man standing and his counter attack and attack have saved the battle many many times.

My Five's is 6* gear 8 waiting on level 72 to be gear 9. And level 65 currently. He is a nasty beast most abilities are 5/6 as of now. He and assajj being the outsider characters have made huge differences to my teams many times over.

Because Five's counters strongly, I leave him for the end or double two-shot him because he is annoying like Dooku. I've seen him use in my arena level quite often.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Options
    Frenzytom wrote: »
    Wow...OGJ, Aayla, Phasma, Dooku and GS or Fives would make a brutal team...

Shhh, let's keep that under wraps.
  • Options
    DrewN76 wrote: »

I have more then once in arena had fives and savage left standing, and have been able to pull out the victory against even three other toons on opposing teams. I think fives is way underrated.
  • Options
    Fives, GS, 86, QGJ, and Biggs is the team I am working on long term, as I think an all-assist team would be fun to play. Not sure if it would be competitive, as there really isn't any synergy to that team, but who cares?