Who to zeta next

Ok, I am close to zeta-ing my second character and my thought process is this, I need a better R2D2 yet so I figured I would zeta an empire member. Here is my squad at the moment for empire, 7* Thrawn, 7* Vader, 7* Emperor, 7* Tarkin, and I will have a 7* Snowtrooper and Royal guard. Now obviously I do not nee448-d to zeta the Emperor or RG or ST so that leaves Vader or Thrawn. I am leaning towards Thrawn at the moment but I'd like some advice. Here is my id, if you'd like take a look and give me some helpful advice. If you think I should do someone else entirely I am open for suggestions, I am simply thinking about the R2 event which is why I mentioned these toons. 448-819-245

Replies

• jwoah
    210 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I don’t play empire but I’d much rather fight a Vader team than a thrawn team so I’d pick thrawn.
  • Save it, farm resistantance and put on Finn
    Or cls,raid han,so many better factions than Empire.
    I mean great for new dark tb, but in arena lightside has total control
  • Zolo and Finn help everywhere. And one of r2’s zetas is best in the game as well. I know those are all ls toons but they really help you everywhere. Zolo would be my choice. If he’s not there - finn.
  • Finn > solo > r2
  • Ok, will I need a zeta Thrawn for r2? I have to have r2 to 7* so I could always save up again and zeta him later. If you guys think that’s a waste I can zeta him fairly quickly I’m just not really using him at the moment. That team is my next priority so I can get Commander Luke. My r2 is only 5 right now and I’ve not worked on him too much. I did get his mods set up, just need to level them now.
  • Gawejn
    1103 posts Member
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Save it, farm resistantance and put on Finn

In arena if You play Empire under Thrawn You beat every LS team. On Auto. Thrawn Empire can also beat NS without changing sqaud (ls has change to aoe dmg). Empire great fo Tb and TW.
  • Gawejn wrote: »
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Save it, farm resistantance and put on Finn

In arena if You play Empire under Thrawn You beat every LS team. On Auto. Thrawn Empire can also beat NS without changing sqaud (ls has change to aoe dmg). Empire great fo Tb and TW.

Ok so should I zeta Thrawns leader or unique? I was thinking unique. I don’t typically play an empire squad, I have my Phoenix and my sith squad but you need empire for r2 and I need r2 for Luke.
  • See my goals were this, Phoenix for Thrawn, Thrawn for r2, r2 for Luke. My Phoenix squad is good, my empire squad is significantly better but I still need to work on it and then my focus will be on the Luke, leia, storm Han, Ben, r2 group. In the mean time I’m working, albeit slowly, on 1st order and resistance.