Galactic War level

Why not create 2 level of difficulty ?Easy, like now, and hard like before with different amount of rewards? Its too easy now, its sad

Replies

• Great Idea!!! 2nd!
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Totally agree.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Absolutely agree 100%
  • You can't give better rewards for the higher difficulty or else those who have been complaining that GW is too difficult will feel that they're being forced to take on the higher difficulty level. Then that would totally defeat the purpose of nerfing GW in the first place.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    You can't give better rewards for the higher difficulty or else those who have been complaining that GW is too difficult will feel that they're being forced to take on the higher difficulty level. Then that would totally defeat the purpose of nerfing GW in the first place.

They can do what they want that way. It's still 100% their choice. But it allows those of us who enjoy the challenge to be able to actually play the game and, not just hit auto and wait for rewards, which is exactly what they made it.
  • Zimon
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    xENDx wrote: »
    Why not create 2 level of difficulty ?Easy, like now, and hard like before with different amount of rewards? Its too easy now, its sad

I agree !
    Please take care about « old » player with high teams, proposing a harder way.
    Currently we haven’t any challenge, It’s so simple

Thanks
  • DarkRevan30
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Totally agree, it is too easy now. There is no more fun it’s sad
  • Im an old player... With good squads who was able to finish GW everyday... But now its more easy and im soooooo happy xD

When i have raids, TB, arena, fleet arena and guild wars pretty soon its enough challenge for my... This game is becoming so time consuming and make a **** who need 30 min everyday just need 5 min is soooooo great!

What was the challenge??? U had to kill in later nodes just the same CLS or GK squads everyday... Its a challenge first time... Even a challenge second and third time... But at the end it was so boring and time consuming to face those same overgeared, overzetaed and overmoded squads eeeeeeeveryday just restarting over and over to get good RNG...

Its IMHO of course... XD
  • Sarcodino wrote: »
    Im an old player... With good squads who was able to finish GW everyday...

With the idea If you want to finish quikly just hit the easy button ;)
  • +1

I am OK with offering various difficulty levels as OP mentioned (preferred) or allowing max level players to sim through each battle if it is going to remain this easy. This used to be my favorite part of this game and the only opportunity to test out new teams against top level teams in the later nodes, but now I can barely get myself to complete it because it is just a ridiculous waste of 10 minutes of my life...click, click, auto, wait...X12. What is the point of battling for level 85 players at this point? To use week teams to make it actually challenging seems silly.

BTW, I still love this game, I just dread the Galactic Chore part now, which as mentioned was my favorite until the over-nerf.