GW a joke now

13Next

Replies

• @dogwelder79 Ya GW is now capped at an avg. new lvl 85 squad strength (Top 5) so any Elder or Whale (I barely spend a cent on the game but have played since day 1) are stuck against mainly g9/10 squads through out GW now. It sucks and is boring was one of my favourite parts of the game.

Just use lower teams junk toons now have a purpose
  • jpierrard17
    172 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    @Shaolin_Fantastic_1 and why am I spending time gearing and leveling toons then? Sorry I enjoyed a challenge and a place to test out toons as I developed them.
  • I really don't know why u were doing that just to play gw? U do know that there are other parts of the game and I don't here if people gear up to play gw. Arena definitely but not gw again u can use lower level toons it will get the challenge u want. I use my murder bears it is kinda fun. The other options are to not play it or play it and rant nonsensical on the forum about something that ain't changing back.
  • rant nonsensical on the forum about something that ain't changing

:D It's funny because that's the same response given when people asked for it to be made easier.
  • jpierrard17
    172 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    @Shaolin_Fantastic_1 apparently you read what you want mate! Thanks for your insightful responses. Take care
  • The change to GW is one of my favorite things the devs have ever done. Before, it would take about 30 minutes. It was AWFUL!!!! 4-5 G12 CLS teams, every. single. day. I hated it.
    You want to strategize? Do it in Arena, or the higher level cantina/ls/ds nodes. You already need about 2 hours/day for squad arena/fleets, plus raids, plus TB/TW.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • I beat GW with just 3 characters one day. Next day, I beat it without ever using a 7 star character. Having to handicap yourself in order to get a challenge, and calling that fun, is inaccurate. It's not fun. It's literally impossible to loose and is essentially a chore that must be completed every day.
  • Teague wrote: »
    I beat GW with just 3 characters one day. Next day, I beat it without ever using a 7 star character. Having to handicap yourself in order to get a challenge, and calling that fun, is inaccurate. It's not fun. It's literally impossible to loose and is essentially a chore that must be completed every day.

I'd rather a chore take 5 minutes than 30 minutes - 1 hour.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • @Daddyngo007 are they daily and a spot I can use to test out squad? Can I use the lS toons I am developing in DS Tb? GW was a place on a daily basis that could be used to learn and test a team you were developing. Arena is not an option as I would drop out of top 50 if I threw in a g9/10 squad I was working on GW was the perfect place to test them out. Just now auto'd a GW run with NS MaT 3* lvl 65, Zombie 2* lvl 65, Daka 7* lvl 70, Talia 7* lvl 72 and Ventress 7* lvl 70. It is boring and now a complete waste of time
  • @Teague couldn't agree more
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    @Daddyngo007 are they daily and a spot I can use to test out squad? Can I use the lS toons I am developing in DS Tb? GW was a place on a daily basis that could be used to learn and test a team you were developing. Arena is not an option as I would drop out of top 50 if I threw in a g9/10 squad I was working on GW was the perfect place to test them out. Just now auto'd a GW run with NS MaT 3* lvl 65, Zombie 2* lvl 65, Daka 7* lvl 70, Talia 7* lvl 72 and Ventress 7* lvl 70. It is boring and now a complete waste of time

So in the 5 minute cooldown, after you test out a squad in arena, you would drop out of the top 50?
  • @dogwelder79 Ya GW is now capped at an avg. new lvl 85 squad strength (Top 5) so any Elder or Whale (I barely spend a cent on the game but have played since day 1) are stuck against mainly g9/10 squads through out GW now. It sucks and is boring was one of my favourite parts of the game.

Same with me.

I feel like playing it is not worth my time anymore.

It’s not boring. It’s fun
    @Shaolin_Fantastic_1 and why am I spending time gearing and leveling toons then? Sorry I enjoyed a challenge and a place to test out toons as I developed them.

Want a challenge? Play tw, ds tb. Lol

Thank you sir. Gw doesn't have to be played at all or sim it. Again I didn't read what I wanted u wanted a challenge I told u how u responded to the last option of u didn't want to do the others. If u want a challenge to build your teams the tw tb and arena are perfect for that or u can rant about it in the forum. The to is six days the tw are running in between them plenty time to test my response wasn't insightful at all wasn't meant to be just obvious in fact this is getting boring much like your post. Try to have a nice day